Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is Powell gonna gently caress me after two amazing weeks and despite having a full half of garbage time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BonoMan posted:

This will most likely cost me a trip to the finals. Fuckkkk

My opponent streamed them, god bless.

e: he has four players left and I have 9 players left and I'm down by 6 points right now.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Silly Burrito posted:

Welp, last week Adam Theilen gave me a fat zero so I dropped him.

That seems to have been a mistake.

Guy playing for third in my main league did the same thing.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BonoMan posted:

God Sproles getting shut down. Ugh.

I'm glad of it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

So far Powell killin it for me and none of my opponent's players are having big games so far. Started 43 points up (two week final) and even though he's got 7 in and I've only got 4, I'm now 50 up. Only way I could really lose at this point is if Freeman/Brees have monster games (which is very possible) and Jordy/TY/Cooks/DeSean all have mediocre to poo poo games (which seems unlikely, I'm expecting at least one or two of them to go off).

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Azhais posted:

I think the horrible mistake everyone made is playing in week 17 leagues

Undoubtedly but a $200 buy in plus a league mostly full of chumps makes this league too good to pass up.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BonoMan posted:

Well I sat Ertz, and failed to pick up Williams (to block my opponent who had Bell) - and that will most likely cost me the championship. Oh well c'est la vie.

I've made a horrible mistake indeed.

Not to kick you while you're down but anyone with a week 17 final shoulda been grabbing Williams two or three weeks ago, if he wasn't already rostered for this precise situation (which he was in my league).

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BonoMan posted:

Oh also I dropped Richard Matthews too because of course I did! God... gently caress week 17

I dropped Gurley. Doubt that one is gonna bite me in the rear end (though the guy I'm playing actually did pick him up).

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BonoMan posted:

Unless in a keeper league... Everyone should have dropped Gurley on principle.

Totally agreed. And I actually kinda hoped my opponent would start him due to the high likelihood of him putting up something like 6 points. But he didn't so at least I don't have to worry about him going off on a fluke.

In my PPR league I ended up with the 3rd (Jordy), 6th (TY), and 7th (Cooks) WRs. If I hadn't shat my first round away on Gurley I coulda had Zeke or Devonta or AJ Green (no help in the playoffs but was great during regular season).

Can't complain though obviously. I got three 1st/2nd round receivers in the the 2nd through 4th rounds.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Edelman puts up 40 points and Freeman puts up 26 points in the first quarter.

gently caress this dead gay fantasy earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BonoMan posted:

so what happened to djax? One reception? I loving SAT Michael Thomas for him

He played bad and you should feel bad.

I also started him and would feel bad, except I won so IDGAF.

Also I think he actually had two receptions.

• Locked thread