Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Willie Snead and Melvin Gordon... What a world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
This fantasy season is a bad fantasy season.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Spoeank posted:

Also maybe sell your Decker shares because if bmarsh is out Decker is shiiiiiiiit as the #1 WR

I have Marshall and Decker! That's not great!!

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Leperflesh posted:

I need miller to get more carries before this game gets too far away from the texans and they have to switch to a desperation passing gameplan.

Because right now this is looking to get bad for them real fast.

Yeah, I have 2 shares of miller and I'm not feeling great right now.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I'm going against Kelce, and he has to get the loving TD on the last play in ultra-loving-garbage time and I hate everything.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I benched Calais Campbell this week. Of course I did.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Indeed.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I'm glad Cobb is finally getting some action.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I really need Lamar Miller to kick it into high gear tonight.

Also I will sign on to #FreeNuk.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Leperflesh posted:

Welp I went 0-4 this weekend. gently caress the texans, ugh. Also the Jets. And the titans. And I dunno what to do with Maclin.

Why do I waste so much of my life on this dumb passtime.

I'm 0-5 this week, I feel your pain. gently caress the Texans and gently caress me for relying on their players to do something.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
gently caress off, Bortles. I bench you in two leagues and I'm going against you in my best money league, and you have to get that last loving meaningless TD? gently caress off.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I have Carr and my opponent has Osweiler. I felt safer before this whole thing started.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I'll be fine as long as Kenneth Dixon doesn't get more than double his season high, I said... Now I'm scared.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
gently caress! I was just saying "hopefully the Pats will run a bunch of time off the clock". Not so much...

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Oh thank god! Great clock management Ravens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Santheb posted:

Though to be fair they did give Rawls a good workload, 21 for 34 yards just isnt gonna cut it anywhere. What a shitshow of an offensive line. Abolish thursday night football

Yeah, I can't complain about the attempts, but Jesus Christ I am hosed now.

• Locked thread