Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

God Bless the Enclave! God Bless America!
The Good: Started Winston in every leage
The Bad: Melvin Gordon on my bench
The Ugly: Also started Keenan Allen in every league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

Unless Green Bay gets completely shut down, I'll need about 20 points from Langford on MNF to eek out a win this week at this pace. Palmer lighting me up.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

1st round pick Allen Robinson, 0 catches on 2 targets. Fantastic.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

Is that double-digit injuries today? Good lord.

Edit: Well, I had a chance to win this weekend but Diggs just destroyed all hope. Why do I bother with this stupid game.

Prophecy120 fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Sep 19, 2016

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

Langford not on the field today? God dammit.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

I'm irrationally annoyed that ESPN deducted 2 points from the Pats DST for the kickoff return fumble, but never added points when the call was reversed. All of my fantasy weeks have been lost by single digit points.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

MrSargent posted:

I do not see the same scoring for my NE D/ST. It looks fine?

It was 10 to start, then +1 for a sack, then +2 for the pick, +2 for the fumble recovery. On the kickoff they were deducted 2 for a fumble but HOU challenged and it was reversed to drop to 13. Then +2 for another fumble recovery for the current 15. It should be 17 unless I'm crazy.

Edit: Hou has 149 yards of offense, that's probably where the deduction comes from, not the fumble call.

Prophecy120 fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Sep 23, 2016

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

Out of healthy RBs, had to start Duke Johnson. Duke Johnson rolling around on ground injured.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

Glad I traded too much for Landry last week. :cry:

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

LmaoTheKid posted:

Justin Tucker: money in the bank

13.2 points so far, 2nd on my team only behind Allen Robinson.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

Prophecy120 posted:

Glad I traded too much for Landry last week. :cry:

I take everything back baby.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

MrSargent posted:

Seriously what is wrong with Benjamin? I didn't hear anything about him being inactive but I don't even see him having a target.

Sleeperbot has no news on him, doesn't seem to be injured or limited... Cam just isn't throwing to him. I'm up against him so I'm cool with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

Twitter says the Bucs game is delayed because of lightning and the teams are headed to the locker room. No clue how they finish the last 2 minutes.

In related news, glad I stuck with my Winston/Evans stack this week despite it losing me last week. I'll take 47.9 points from My QB and WR2 any day.

• Locked thread