Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Go the other Brandon Marshall be a big tackles man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
*wrings hands and ignores that 2015 Peyton was basically the worst QB ever*

B-B-But DT's QB situation

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/YahooFantasy/status/774056550495248384

30 people with balls

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Maybe you guys should have benched cam :smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug:

*Cam comes back and gets 2 more TDs*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

why would you bench CJA he's been Very Good for a while.

The problem is he dies like all the time so if he's not dead you should play him

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

High school league
Office league
Website league
Cheating for Charity league
FantasyPros dynasty league
public league because I need standard scoring values for my writing

Too many.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

ESPN's pregame fantasy coverage was rough today too

Maybe firing everyone was a bad idea

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

erotic smashmouth huh

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Travis Benjamin my dudes.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

also I'm literally wrong about everything ever so don't listen to me

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

MrSargent posted:

I know Allen was carted off but do we know how serious? Seems like people itt are resigned to him being done for the season?

https://twitter.com/sdutGehlken/status/775040934748696576

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

#imwithASJ

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Maybe Coby Fleener is bad and you should feel bad for wasting a pick on a TE

:smug:

quietly covers us Clive Walford's stat line

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/davebirkett/status/775046388740681728

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

so Drew Brees is good huh

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/OrangeHardie/status/775039718404816896

(Y! supremacy)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Drew Brees is really loving good and was a steal at the #5 QB

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I said to go get Will Fuller in my streaming article but didn't listen to my own stupid advice I am a stupid person with a stupid face

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

RG3 Status:

Still RG3

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/775061046998499329

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Tye, Donnell, same diff

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Benne posted:

Zeke is going to finish this game with like 30 carries for 60 yards

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Why did I forsake Eric Ebron......

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

So you're the snake that turned me away from my love

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

51 yards on 25 carries you say.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Dwayne Allen? No no no no, I must throw to a white tight end

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

RVProfootballer posted:

That's Fatty Matty, not Matty Ice

Matty Snapbacks get it right.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

ACTUALLY DO

ITS A FIRE... sale

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Teemu Pokemon posted:

things got weird in the NHL off-season thread

I honestly thought you abandoned us and a new curmudgeon came to take your spot. I missed you even though you were here the whole drat time.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

A few things from Jets-Bengals that I just finished rewatching

Matt Forte is the goddamned truth and we're all stupid for doubting him.
Powell also looked great so stash him if/when Forte goes down.

Ryan Fitzpatrick will funsling just enough to get his targets production without producing himself

Isn't the Bengals o-line supposed to be good? The Jets went through them like tissue paper.

A.J. Green is gonna get 500 targets and so many of them are gonna be behind the LOS

Jeremy Hill/Gio are buy lows. The TD was basically the only times they wasn't swallowed up behind the LOS. They both looked better than their final lines indicated. Hill was left to die behind the LOS a bunch and Gio moved the pile five goddamned yards one play

Also a game of where do you think andey daldoon threw it

If you answered "the worst possible option" you were correct

Edit: Also the Bengals ran 56 plays and 12 were passes to AJ. AJ's gonna look back on this season and think that he ate and ate so hard he was a Dolphin.

Edit: forgot to count the sacks, too

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Sep 12, 2016

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ayyyyy

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

2016 niners GOAT qtiyd

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Imagine being here.

Imagine some poo poo arguing about some innocuous bullshit and being the next person in line when they cut off booze service.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Stafford is gonna finish top five book it.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Hope y'all got enunwa I guess.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Also maybe sell your Decker shares because if bmarsh is out Decker is shiiiiiiiit as the #1 WR

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

poo poo my bad. I forgot he was super hurt in 2014. Carry on.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That sound you hear is every BMarsh owner taking a couple steps back from the ledge

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Watkins Status: Not Dead

AMC Presents The Watkins Dead.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Whoa Ted Ginn only being able to use his feet or hands not both who'da thunk it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Same old SORRY rear end NINERS

• Locked thread