Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Inspector_666 posted:

Rams passing D has been really good, dunno why Yahoo had that matchup colored green.

It's yellow on mine, standard scoring. 12th fewest points.

Edit: and red on the QB, 6th fewest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Kaepernick and Dolphins happiness hedging fanduel 50/50 alive and well thanks to Michael Thomas

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Carr's back in gear

see what I did there

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

man that's some leveraged covariance right there

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

WTF is up with Alex Smith?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Playing for my life in my office league in full PPR. His Mason Crosby + 6 versus my...

JORDAN MATTHEWS?!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Doug Pederson is on my side in the Great Jared Cook War

"2 yards and a catch my rear end" *challenge*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Have you ever considered..............................

He's Jared Cook

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

CWoke had literally 2 games with over 10 carries and over 4 yards per carry and one was against the worst rush defense of all time so I dunno if you want the CWoke defense there.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

the ineveitable Jared Cook let down game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bOy3RNyWME

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

"Please let Jared Cook outscore Eric Ebron and Antonio Gates"

*monkey paw curls*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

It me, the dumb idiot fucker who didn't think Zeke was worth a first

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

gently caress me why did I think that picking Dak over Newton would work this week.

I POSTED IT IN THE THREAD FRIEND

MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN FRIEND

http://theinscribermag.com/sports/fantasy-football-start-sit-dak-prescott-week-13.html

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

He's the only non-poop QB to not pull off 15 against the Vikings so I will give you a full refund.

And 15-20 is not starting quality for most QBs so that was my way of saying he probably won't be worth starting

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Nah I know but it's spooky how consistent the 15-20 against the Vikings is except for a 4 game stretch

its like they turn every qb into alex smith

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

*clears throat*

LeGarrette Blount

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

"Vance mcdonald is going to get a majority of the 49ers yards and targets"

*monkey paw curls*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Thank you based Vontaze for undoing my Kaepernick over Stafford stupidity:pray:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm projected to score the most points in one league while starting Kaep and Vance McDonald :stare:

Pretty much the entire rest of my roster came through big (double flex and 6 IDP, including Taze and Berry)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Starting Hill against KC DST. I feel... betrayed.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Forever_Peace posted:

Credit goes to Chris Harris for that one. Only ever made my WW list after he pointed out how hard KC was working to get the ball in Tyreek's hands.

Yeah but you do *chuckles derisively* spreadsheet analysis. <dumb as gently caress voice> WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LOOK AT HIS YARDS PER TARGET, Forever_Peace, or as we call you, forever peas.

*presses button* <lady robot voice> this is why you're so lonely, Chris

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Docjowles posted:

Harris needs a co host or producer like whoa. He's giving out useful information but there needs to be some kind of filter and check on his aspergers. It's kinda hilarious how much time he spends ranting about the "echo chamber" and then working within his own one man echo chamber :shrug:

Field Yates did a good job of reeling him in on Fantasy Underground but CHarris Unchained is insufferable and he rails about "crutch arguments" and how they're awful and then he goes on for multiple minutes about how Devonta Freeman is too short to be a full-time RB and other such crutch arguments.

But he watches too much drat film for me to not pay attention, I just hate myself for it.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

This has been the best week because I had three leagues that still mattered and the studs on the other guys team poo poo the bed, leading me to victory in two and in the third I was on bye (my studs poo poo the bed).

Oh and I picked up Farrow this morning on a whim

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bobby Wagz doing work already :swoon:

Everybody else... not so much

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

LEVEON BELL I AM GOING TO EAT ALL YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Also :lol: if you're still mad at Gillislee taking TDs. It's literally his role with the team

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

AtraMorS posted:

can i be mad at robert turbin then

because gently caress a bunch of robert turbin

fair

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Teemu Pokemon posted:

cwoke the wokening

the run that launched a thousand tweets

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Based k dix thank u

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Goddamn it Freeman is going to destroy me today I can already feel it

I've had an erection for this matchup for about 2 months

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

lmao that fat rob td knocked me out of one playoff and the missed pat (probably) knocked me out of another

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Hopkins sends me to the finals in both my money leagues :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I just realized I made the finals in a money league I never paid for lmao.

Better just win the whole drat thing and take my free rear end money

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

loving Aaron Rodgers buzz saw in both of my finals.

Getting Jamaal Charles flashbacks

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Man remember Antonio Brown

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Suave Fedora posted:

Aaron Rodgers did terrible thing to my anus. Knocked out of two super bowls.

We are both in the Aaron Rodgers hosed my rear end and not in the good way in two championships boat, brother :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Every one of you sweating week 17 need to fix your poo poo if you're the commissioner.

If you're not the commissioner, get the commissioner to fix your poo poo.

• Locked thread