Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
I told my wife, "John Elway told Trevor Siemian to not worry about turnovers and just bounce back"

Her reply was, "Oh yah? Are you sure he didn't just say Neeiiigghhhhhhhhhh!"

I made a good decision marrying her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
This is awful, I woke up at 7am in Hawaii to enjoy obsessing over my fantasy teams on the ESPN app, but at lest erotic smashmouth is on the TV.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Spoeank posted:

erotic smashmouth huh

Murray/Henry look really good running together.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Oh and lol at Blair Walsh missing another FG, this time under 40.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Maxwells Demon posted:

So ESPN Fantasy is just completely on fire today?

I was able to get in like right at kickoff, and then after that have not been able to since. Get your poo poo together ESPN.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Keenan Allen looks to be down with a minimal contact injury.

Please tell me it didn't look bad...

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

coronaball posted:

Kennan Allen carted off.

FUUUUUUCK THIS

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

I know Allen was carted off but do we know how serious? Seems like people itt are resigned to him being done for the season?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

I hate myself.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

the_american_dream posted:

Being carted off the field with a non contact injury and getting handshakes from opposition is usually not a great indicator, MrSargent

I'm not watching the game, someone earlier said it was minor contact instead of non-contact. Thanks for the clarification.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Quiet Feet posted:

Is Barnidge even active or does Cleveland's offense just not give a poo poo about him this year?

He had a couple great catches in preseason and seemed like he was in same form as last year. Not sure what's going on here.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Got the MinD this week, that should make up for losing Allen...for this week at least.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Benne posted:

Devonta Freeman: 13 touches
Tevin Coleman: 13 touches

Glad I didn't bite on that whole mess

And neither look impressive.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

I can't watch the GB game, but it looks like Lacy is running fairly solid, even if he hasn't done anything flashy. Confirm/Deny

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Forever_Peace posted:

Ummm Tevin Coleman is leading the team in rushing yards, receiving yards, and receptions soooo

I was just referring to his rushing. 8 attempts for 22 yards is not good.

Edit: Not taking anything away from his receiving game which has been incredible.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Thank you Tyrod Taylor for doing absolutely nothing.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Richard had 3 attempts, one of which was a 74 yard TD. He isn't really taking much from Murray.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Forever_Peace posted:

I would enact the last roster change a person specifically requested before the start of the game. Email or text would be fine.

This is what I did.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

VietCampo posted:

Could be worse for me i guess, in the 2 leagues i have Keenan Allen, i have Golden Tate on the bench in one and Fitzgerald and Crabtree in the other.

Hope all you other Keenan Allen guys have viable options though. Back2back years with him getting hurt rip.

Am I missing an injury Allen had that have people saying he is made of glass? Dude had a lacerated kidney last year which is more of a freak injury than a football one.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

RVProfootballer posted:

Yeah, and his collarbone at the end of 2014. I don't believe he's injury prone, but if this is a torn ACL, that tag is going to follow him around even more than it already does.

Oh absolutely it is going to be worse now. I just didn't quite understand people throwing that label on him as if him tearing his ACL was no surprise.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

RVProfootballer posted:

I'm not sure why he wasn't higher up people's boards. All the opportunity in a high volume offense. I guess just health concerns.

There wasn't much confidence in a dude who was losing snaps to Coby Fleener last year, despite the uptick in volume he should see. I had Kelce drop to me in the 7th in one league and picked up Gates in the 10th in another which I thought were solid value picks, but Allen was my target in the late rounds.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

I mean I wouldn't be willing to say that about Ebron yet considering he is in his 3rd year and took a big step forward last year.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

the_american_dream posted:

True but that Beasley dropped td in the first quarter and dez dropped td later on wouldve made a huge difference

The Beasley pass should have been caught. That pass to Dez though would have been a miracle if he would have pulled it in in-bounds, he was at the back of the end zone with really tight coverage.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Quiet Feet posted:

My team loving sucks if that helps anybody in any way.

Solidarity, friend.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Need Antonio Brown to not get outscored by more than 10 by the LA Defense. I should be good right? Right? RIGHT GUYS?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

It's me, the guy that overreacted Week 1 and dropped Tyrod. This is what I do.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Marshall sighting!

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

I want to feel bad for the Browns but there is nothing left to feel.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Cam Newton getting positive points would be nice.

To Kelvin Benjamin would be great!

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Santos coming through with a 54 yarder while I wait for Brown/Benjamin/Jones to do something.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Does Bill get asked the question again?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

I love you Boldin, and so does every quarterback you have ever played with apparently.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Gabbert to Torrey Smith TD....we did it folks, we saw it.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Jesus Olsen, how can someone that big get that much separation downfield?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Then Greg Olson puts up an 18 spot out of no where. Why do I play this every year?

Greg Olsen is the most consistently good Tight End in the league. I would rank him above Gronk just in terms of consistency simply because he never misses a game. Also Cam loves him.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

What in the world is going on with AB84, everytime I see the gamecast its an incomplete pass to him?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

LmaoTheKid posted:

It's raining like crazy.

Ugh, well that explains it.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

I am thinking it too but I want a bomb TD to Marvin anyway.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Really can't complain about 5 catches for 99 yards in the first half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Ugh, opponent has Blount. The Pats are just going to pound the ball the rest of the game.

• Locked thread