Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Benne posted:

The Kamar dream is dead :smith:

Dropped him last week for Taj. A good decision. Drafting him...not a good decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Antonio Brown, still doing nothing.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

What is this that I am seeing from Gabbert today?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Can anyone tell me who watched, I glanced at the statline and...is Sterling Shepard the real deal?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

That's the Gabbert I know.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

LmaoTheKid posted:

Yep. Fits perfectly in the offense.

Feeling better about losing Keenan Allen with AB84, Kelvin Benjamin, Marvin JOwns, Shepard, and Sharpe on my team.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Varg posted:

He's fuckin killing me. I also have ARob on the same team. CJ Anderson also there so hoping for a 3TD game from him :(

I would say don't worry since they will HAVE to throw in the second half a lot. Hell, that's where Bortles shined last year. Delicious garbage time.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Rawls exited the game with a leg injury. Wowzers.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

This is what he does, throws interceptions or fumbles in the red zone.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Crabtree!

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sam Bradford getting xrays on non-throwing hand lol

Edit: Nm coming back to the sideline, maybe he's ok?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Ok he is back in.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

I did not need that Rodgers TD. Fat Eddy is really bumming me out.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Bellmaker posted:

Yes that's the Jordan Matthews I remember and need :unsmigghh:

Yaaahh buddy!

:hfive:

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Managed to fend off JMatt to go 2-0 in my main league! Thanks for dropping that TD!

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sataere posted:

I hate you

I was a Keenan Allen owner if that makes you feel any better.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Accidentally forgot to replace the Pats D but that doesn't seem to be a bad decision for now at least...

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

I saw him with 6 rush yards and thought it had to be a mistake.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Prophecy120 posted:

I'm irrationally annoyed that ESPN deducted 2 points from the Pats DST for the kickoff return fumble, but never added points when the call was reversed. All of my fantasy weeks have been lost by single digit points.

I do not see the same scoring for my NE D/ST. It looks fine?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Passing Blounts all day everyday!

:2bong:

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

McKinnon is getting manhandled in pass protection. That does not bode well.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

What the gently caress is wrong with Kelvin Benjamin today?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Seriously what is wrong with Benjamin? I didn't hear anything about him being inactive but I don't even see him having a target.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

gently caress Drew Brees. I am now losing by 0.1 points.

Oh and I have the second highest total in the league...thanks Kelvin Benjamin for doing absolutely loving nothing.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Ok that interception that is going to be overturned was brutal on my heart.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

loving hell. Going against Hurns and was loving his 1 point in the 4th until the Colts missed 4 tackles. Colts you suck.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

LOL CJ Spiller

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

I just read he exited with knee and ankle injuries.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Starting Kelvin Benjamin, Marvin Jones, and Latavius Murray.

Kill me.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Austin Who-per?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Carolina down by 21, they HAVE to throw to Benji now right? Right guys?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Apparently Golden Tate was benched to start the second half? Can't see if he is in now but that bodes well as a Jowns owner going against Tate.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

I remember when crabtree was a 49er.

Those were simpler times.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

This is what you get Raiders for not trusting in Murray.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Is anyone else seeing Philip Rivers completion to Benjamin misscored on ESPN? It shows a completion for 0, but Benjamin has 8 receiving yards.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

I love you Phillip. And I love you Saints Secondary.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Need 21+ from AB84, Kelce, Cairo Santos, and McKinnon to win, my opponent has no players left.

I am still nervous. :ohdear:

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

I have two words for you sir.

Fantasy Football.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Also it is loving pouring in Pittsburgh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Lol gently caress you Andy Reid for making Santos kick a 49 yard field goal in a torrential downpour.

• Locked thread