Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Docjowles posted:

Has there ever been a more stark contrast between awful real life QB / good fantasy QB?

carson palmer :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Got Carr/Murray/Gore this week and Beasley and Witten making GBS threads it away for me thanks

QB/2RB/2WR combine for 85 points, TE and Flex have 1.6 :negative:

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Oct 31, 2016

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I could've started Vernon Davis but I didn't think he'd really do anything with Reed back. Probably just worked his way to my starter after this week. Witten's got me 6+ points each week so far but one, unspectacular, but good enough when I have DeMarco Murray scoring 20+

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Spoeank posted:

mfw I thought I had a brother in arms wrt te who is talking about starting vernon davis

clive :rip: :smith:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Got Carr/Murray/Gore this week and Beasley and Witten making GBS threads it away for me thanks

QB/2RB/2WR combine for 85 points, TE and Flex have 1.6 :negative:

:holymoley:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I really like that whole "play two games a week" system, where you play your opponent and the weekly average score for a 26 game season instead of 13. I wish that were the industry standard, because it still leaves the variance of a head to head schedule, but pretty much cuts out that football gods bending you over a barrel bullshit entirely.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

100% of mes want to live in a world where The League doesn't exist

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Gobias Ind. posted:

Hope all you Mike Wallace owners have him in your lineup

I'm the guy who flexed SSS when Cobb was ruled out and spent 15 minutes debating on dropping Smith and picking up Wallace instead.

It's me, I'm the jabroni

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Forever_Peace posted:

Lol Treadwell with his first career catch.

WTF happened there? Thought he was supposed to be the "Pro Ready" one?

He's a classic Vikings WR pick, a drop factory with measurables. Anyone who drafted him outside of dynasty is a rube

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Nov 6, 2016

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

gently caress I was gonna start beasley over SSS too but I didn't want to take the risk of having both of my TE and Flex put up eggs when Dallas got up early and it became the Zeke show.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

LmaoTheKid posted:

It's always the Zeke show in Dallas.

Even more so when you're going against the loving Browns and you'll be up 4 scores at the half

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Spoeank posted:

The only players my opponent and I have left are IDPs. Sitting there going, "wait who got that tackle?"

Man fantasy football is thrilling.

zach brown wat r u doin

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

TUS posted:

D Murray was the greatest auction purchase Ive ever had

$14

FOURTEEN DOLLARS

I went zero RB in all 3 of my drafts even though people were saying the play might be the contrarian play to go RB heavy early since zero RB is the flavor of the month now.

I got Murray in all three leagues.

I'm in first place in all three leagues.

DeMarco Murray is god.

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Nov 13, 2016

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Bad: flexed Gio instead of starting him at RB2 over Booker and flexing SSS or Adams

Good: I have Flacco, Murray, Davis, Julio, and Ravens D

Now if someone can just tell me what the gently caress is going on with Mike Evans :negative:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

rumors of joey bosa's goodness have been greatly exaggerated

I would really like to have him get some points pls

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I have two public leagues where I have Gio starting on blurb and I'm up by 50+ points. In one league, I'm going against Eli.

In GoonTier, I'm up 27 with my Eli going against Boywunda's Gio (and Brady and Shepard)

So basically I need Eli to score up to but not more than 50 points and Gio can gently caress off

~~***fantasy football***~~

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Drunk Nerds posted:

I mean... I guess your leagues could have some weird scoring where people score 3x as much as usual. Otherwise this kinda felt like a long winded way to say -I've clinched a win in three leagues-

Or is there some platitude im not grasping?

I've more or less clinched a win in two leagues that I don't care about. In both of those leagues, I have Gio. In one if them, I'm going against Eli.

In a goon league that I actually care about, I'm only up 20 16.5 and I have Eli and one of his guys is Gio. He also has one of Eli's WRs, so if Eli has a big game, he's probably going to be a beneficiary, which makes Gio's score that much more of a factor.

If Gio has a big game, it can only hurt me because I'm already up so big in the two leagues I have him and am close in the one league I'm going against him. I need Eli to have a big game so I can win in GoonTier, but if he has some astronomical 500 yard 5 TD game, it could make me lose in one of my public leagues.

The clearest path for 3-0 is for Eli to score like 20-40 points and for Gio to put up less than 10.

tl;dr: if Eli scores like 25-30 and Gio/Shepard each score 20-30, I could lose the goon league while getting Gio points in two leagues that I already have locked up. If Gio lays an egg and Eli drops 50, I'll win the goon league handily and hold first place, but then I'm going to get Monday nighted in a public league that I was up by a shitload

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Nov 14, 2016

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Going against Brees and Hightower, 33 points, I feel like that could've been a lot worse I'll take it

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Jota posted:

Oh gently caress you Pagano and gently caress you Turbin you loving vulture

I'm really enjoying having Gore and DeMarco right now. Murray has like 5 touches for less than 20 yards in a blowout and the Colts have scored from inside the 3 yard line 3 times and Frank Gore has 0 TDs

The darkest timeline

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

muon posted:

My opponent's Carson Palmer throws a touchdown to my opponent's Minnesota Defense

A net gain for you surely. A normal TD is 4 + yardage, an INT is -2 and a D/ST TD is 6. Saved you a few tenths of a point!!

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Guess I should've flexed Prosise over Kelley/Cobb

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Guess I should've flexed Prosise over Kelley/Cobb

welp

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

:monar:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

starting kelley is pretty dope

going against crowder is dumb and bad

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I'm hard

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I thought benching Prosise was a bad idea. I had a choice between Cobb and Kelley for my flex spot and I had Cobb in there all week up until about 6 pm today.

:smugdon:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I was going to start SSS and Cook over Witten and Kelley but I didn't and I'm not happy atm

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

:negative:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

13.6 from Gore/Kelley/Witten

Need Murray/Carr/Evans to drop 20 each tia

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Mike Evans is p cool even if he can't actually catch

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Demaryius Thomas doing anything would be p loving cool tia

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Suave Fedora posted:

I'm glad I stopped trusting him weeks ago and had the depth to justify his benching. He exists in Siemian's mind as much as a fart can exist in a hurricane.

:negative:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I have a 7.1 lead with Sproles and Hicks against me tomorrow. If DT can catch a TD, I think I have a puncher's chance but we know that's not going to happen

It would also be cool if DJ didn't make me feel like a moron for starting him over Malcolm Smith

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

My 9-2 #1 PF 1st place team lost 95-91 to the 3-8 absentee owner who is still starting Keenan Allen, Julius Thomas, and AJ Green because he got 73 points from McCoy, Hyde, Prater, and Oakland DST and I got bagels from Vinatieri and Ebron

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Woke up to IDP stat corrections that doubled my lead from 9 to 18 with his Sproles and Hicks. Way more manageable as long as Sproles stays out of the endzone. Still not super confident, but at least I have a shot now

In another league, I need just 3 points from Adams after leaving 73 potential flex points on the bench between Moncreif/Crowder/Ty Williams/Boyd/Dion Lewis. I would be extremely confident if I didn't just get Ebron'd in my 3rd league :ohdear:

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Nov 28, 2016

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

If Cook scores less than 6 points in .5 PPR, my handwringing over starting Kelley/Witten over Cook/SSS is meaningless and a loss just means my team is dumb and bad and it's not my fault so same

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I would be cool with Sproles not touching the ball once tonight

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

He's on pace for 4 targets!!

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Benne posted:

lol at everyone who fell for the Jared Cook snake oil again (and again, and again)

I still think it was worth a post waiver add if you had the bench spot and need a TE. It's not like there's anything out there of value at this point in the season at any position. It was literally a no risk venture.

The fact that he did the predictably Cook thing is disappointing but not surprising. It would be really fun if one of the Packers TEs could step up because that offense would be a goldmine for a big target seam stretcher but alas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

In the year of the CWoke I dare you to think that's sufficient evidence

• Locked thread