Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

BonoMan posted:

I played Gurley because I like pain. Never again. What a waste.

I always had a feeling he was going to have a bad year, but I thought I'd feel like an idiot if I didn't draft him in the first round (8th position). I keep starting him every week, but I mean...if he doesn't perform against one of the worst rushing defenses in the league, what good is he? I'd rather stick with Blount and Forte.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Is there any worse fantasy football game center thing than nfl.com's? I can't leave it open for more then a few minutes without it crashing my browser. I hate everyone who voted for this instead of yahoo which wasn't perfect but at least it didn't try to play ads every few minutes and make my computer grind to a halt.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

So raise your hand if you sat bmarsh

like me

I did in favor of Forte in my flex. Really regretting it, much like my choice to continue living.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Down 16 with my Rodgers against jordy. Hope he decides to throw touchdowns to everyone but nelson (i'm going to lose).

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Lost by 0.06 drat points. Oh well, at least I'm still in first for now.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I benched Rodgers for Ryan 5 minutes before kickoff. I'm sure this will pay off as well as every other lineup change I've made at the last minute, which is to say I'm sure it will be the reason I lose.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I'm relying on Forte and Marshall to bail me out on monday night. I thought I was being crazy starting Ryan over Rodgers but apparently they both decided to have mediocre nights.

Also thanks for nothing Gurley. You're the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Got my best performance of the year in chanpionship week...too bad it's the third place game because they put up a 60 point turd last week. Thanks for almost being good, team.

• Locked thread