Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Tyrod Taylor, Adrian Peterson and Gary Barnidge almost got to 9 points between them in my starting lineup...fantasy football is cool and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I installed the Yahoo fantasy app the other day and left notifications on.

I didn't find out that it notified you when your players score a touchdown until right now, when Winston threw a TD to Mike Evans in the third quarter of the Bucs-Cardinals game. I had four position players in the early games.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Oh yeah, between Foster, Woodhead and Moncrief, I became well aware of the injury notifications pretty quickly

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Riddick looks like absolute trash running the ball between the tackles, so good news for Washington owners

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
CMike is happening

I always believed

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Oh my god 2016 CJ Spiller derailing the long-awaited CMike success story would be the most fantasy football thing of all time

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Stafford hasn't been going to his receivers at all other than Boldin a couple of times, so I assume the vaunted Bears secondary is clamping down?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Chose the perfect week to finally give up on Golden Tate

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Game's winding down, I'm up 6 with my opponent only having Chandler Catanzaro active, and I think to myself "well there's no way he could possibly kick more than one field goal here so this one's on ice"

And then it gets tied up, and goes to overtime, and I remember how the rules work

And now here we are.

Go Hawks :(

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Welp

e: oh my god

xbilkis fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Oct 24, 2016

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005