Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Docjowles posted:

This whole "RIP deandre hopkins, you've been replaced by will fuller and rando no-name tight ends" thing is kinda bumming me out

Has he even gotten a target today? Watching Red Zone where he's obviously not made much of an appearance.

I'm in disbelief that they cant get this loving guy the ball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

So DSYS and all but I'm loving done with Hopkins until further notice.

Also I kinda wanna trade Cooper for a large pizza or something, what a loving letdown. 4 for 32? You serious?

Santheb fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Oct 2, 2016

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Yeah I've got Cooper in two leagues, thinking he's young and is gonna be the WR1 with a good young QB, upside galore! Then I come to find out that this guy just sucks at catching footballs apparently.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

MrSargent posted:

Apparently Golden Tate was benched to start the second half? Can't see if he is in now but that bodes well as a Jowns owner going against Tate.

Yeah these things dont really matter because Stafford is a loving joke

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

His name was Santheb, he died on a Sunday after facing Julio Jones.

Good god.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I saw that the Lions scored a touchdown. I was happy, hoping maybe for a late Stafford to Jowns connection.

Apparently Stafford had another trick up his sleeve because that was not the loving case.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I regret drafting Cooper so much

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

modestmusashi posted:

An incredible -1 from Carolina's D/ST :marc:

Thats it? I thought it'd be worse than that.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Palmer doing his best Stafford impression?

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Every time I see DeAndre Hopkins 1 catch, 4 yards go by on the crawl I die a little bit more.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

So I think I will be a little more prudent on having Gurley in my lineup from here on out.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

19 for 33, 1.7 ypc

Todd Gurley

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Losing 3 points because your defense gave up a field goal is stupid.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Bellmaker posted:

Nope it rules sorry

Wrong, wrong, wrong

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

The dream is dead. Rip fantasy week 4

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

What I meant was I don't think a defense should lose any points for allowing 2-6 points. In any other world that'd be kick loving rear end but in fantasy you lose points for it.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

SurgicalOntologist posted:

At this point every Diggs point is another $100 and increasing from there. First place was within reach at $5,000. Not super huge but just what I need to move up into the more expensive tournaments. Right now I just play 25-cents and $1.

Thats a boss lineup if you got close to first place in a cheap contest. Well done.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

SurgicalOntologist posted:

Oh thank god yes I can choose the beer.

I'm going to a cousin's wedding on Saturday. I'm not sure if it's a terrible idea or a fantastic idea to get it done there.

This can be an all day thing right? No time frame on how long you have to drink them all?

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Have DJ in one league, against in another. Go Cards DST

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Varg posted:

yeah sitting Nuk and Fuller today was the right choice

I'm not gonna feel sorry for myself or anything but I have some serious buyers remorse on Hopkins. Ugh.

Didnt start him today though.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Nuk is...alive? Did they finally decide to just say gently caress your double coverage we're throwing it to him anyway or was it just garbage time?

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I wish I had been in a position to draft Zeke. Fuckin Cowboys fans all took him at like #4, every draft. Hindsight says good call fuckers.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I like when James Starks gets the opportunity to be the every down back and immediately puts up a clunker in the next game.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

How bad did Bens injury look?

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Rams scoring points? No Gurley TDs? Kick rocks you dicks.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I guess football is fun again?

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I will not survive the slaughter. Got a team that put up 56 points. Startee Big Ben in one league, Carr in another, and have Palmer starting over Stafford in the last.

Today was not a good day.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

corn on the cop posted:

deandre hopkins owners unite

:shepicide:

Yeah my team with Hopkins on it bombed out the water. 1-5. Fuckin Brock Osweiler. If I have buyers remorse on Hopkins for a loving fantasy team I cant even begin to imagine how the Texans feel about Brock goddamn Osweiler.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

David Johnson. So hot right now. David Johnson.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I need 4 more points between Johnson and Palmer to complete my 42 point comeback.

Go Jets.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Holy gently caress Fitzpatrick. Could've really used any Jets TD there to keep the Cardinals playing.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

^^the Jets giveth, the Jets taketh away. If their offense played any sort of competent football then DJ would still be playing. Hard to sneeze at a 31 point day though.

LmaoTheKid posted:

Every single one of my losses has been losing with the second high score of the week. This sucks.

Moved to 5-1 thanks to DJ withan assist from Palmer. Kimda glad they took them out, now there's no fumble or interceptions for negative points.

I also just realized this league has a 2 point bonus for 100-199 yard games. This is stupid.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Of course I'm against the Giants D this week. Wouldn't be Sundau without something like that.

On a related note why does Jeff Fisher hate Todd Gurley

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Stafford up to Stafford things. Also Amari Cooper played me for a fool again. At least he's doing better than Marvin Jones.

Edit and now Forte and AJ Green both score TDs, up against the pair of them. Fuuuuck

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Edit maybe too early to call

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I guess Jones will pick up now.

Meanwhile Amari Cooper remains a disappointment. So glad I traded for him.

Cooper is just super streaky. No consistent 10+ point games for him, not this year anyway.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I traded Jones and Tyrell Williams for him. Probably will come to regret that, but that's fantasy.

I think Cooper will still end up in the top 10, at least in any type of PPR. It just won't be consistent and you'll have weeks where you blow out your opponent because of his 25 point game and then weeks like these. Just like you said. Thats fantasy.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Haha so I go to check the box score, check up on Hopkins even though I benched him.

1 rec, 5 targets, 5 yards.

Big swing and a miss right there boys.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Chernabog posted:

His targets have been way off though, like not even close.

The Brock Osweiler Effect I presume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Haha I thought Amari Cooper would be awesome this year

• Locked thread