Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I know it's just Week One Peterson but I'm a little glad I wasn't able to get Adrian in either of my leagues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Veritek83 posted:

WTF just happened in MIN vs. TEN? The scoring on ESPN is bonkers.

Mixup on a handoff, Vikings picked it up and ran it in for another def td

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

who's got 100% shares of Jerrick McKinnon and 0 of ADP?

<--- This guy.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I need 32.4 points from Benjamin and Evans tonight in PPR.

I also need Winston to outscore Evans by 30 points in PPR with bonuses at yardage milestones.

I'm actually feeling rather confident in both so I expect Winston to go down with an injury and have Evans rack up a ton of yards while Benjamin does nothing.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

IcePhoenix posted:

I need 32.4 points from Benjamin and Evans tonight in PPR.

I also need Winston to outscore Evans by 30 points in PPR with bonuses at yardage milestones.

I'm actually feeling rather confident in both so I expect Winston to go down with an injury and have Evans rack up a ton of yards while Benjamin does nothing.

Got 32.9 thanks boys :tipshat:

Other matchup wasn't even close. 2-0 weeks are cool.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

RVProfootballer posted:

13-0 this week

what the gently caress

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I need 9 points from DT in standard PPR to have my third straight 2-0 week, feeling good!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I need the Vikings defense to outscore Zach Miller by a point in PPR.

I am so turbo hosed. gently caress you Ingram :argh: Also gently caress my WRs for scoring a combined 23 points but mainly gently caress Ingram.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Azhais posted:

I should have started Jay AjayiTodd Gurley instead of Mark Ingram this week

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Thanks for the 41 points, OBJ :cheers:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

gently caress me why did I play DT over Tyreke loving gently caress

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Intruder posted:

"Tyreek isn't going to do anything against the Broncos" I said

gently caress me

:(:respek::(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Tyreke losing yards and going below 100 rushing yards made benching him for DT much more palatable. up by almost 60 with my Witten vs his Ebron, Tate, and Zeke but we get yardage bonuses so I'm still pretty worried, Zeke and Tate could make up that difference if they each break 100 yards.

• Locked thread