Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Not sure why DT is getting no love whatsoever, but given how Denver is playing he might be a decent buy low candidate.
DT is going to ball out in true Kubiak WR1 fashion once Kubiak feels Paxton Lynch is ready to take over. Lynch has the arm to run Kubiak's system perfectly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Siemien looks like he might be good enough to keep in there. Or is this a situation where it really doesn't matter who's on offense?
I don't know enough about Siemien but I jumped back on board the DT wagon once they dumped Sanchez. Gary Kubiak hand-picked Siemien as a project and Kubiak knows what he's doing with QBs so if he thinks Siemien can run his system, DT could approach low-end WR1 numbers again. But I do believe the biggest numbers will come when Lynch takes over.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

LmaoTheKid posted:

Honestly? I'm thinking yes. Kid is the only one making plays in this game aside from Forte grinding out 6 yards a clip between the tackles.
The Jets lack a real TE so Enunwa kinda plays this hybrid WR/TE type-role for them. They talked him up in the offseason as a guy they wanted to use more in creative ways but it was the Jets talking so no one really listened. It does seem clear his skillset will be a factor in weekly gameplans though.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Spoeank posted:

Also maybe sell your Decker shares because if bmarsh is out Decker is shiiiiiiiit as the #1 WR
What are you basing this on? His first bad year with the Jets where he dealt with injuries the entire season?

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Looks like Adam Gase finally met a quarterback he couldn't whisper to.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

What the gently caress is going on in the Giants/Saints game? Not a SINGLE offensive touchdown so far?

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Welp. Miami can now suck against a 3rd string QB instead of a 2nd.
Edelman is the emergency QB now. Can't wait to watch him outplay Tannehill.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Honestly, what the gently caress were the Dolphins thinking this offseason? They failed to bring in CJA, which would've been smart, but then after that they didn't target any real talents until they signed maybe the most injury prone RB in Arian Foster REALLY late in the offseason. This RB group is a total mess they should've seen coming.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Forever_Peace posted:

Who is watching the Detroit game and can you tell me why the gently caress they keep giving Theo Riddick carries.
Ameer Abdullah was injured.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Forever_Peace posted:

Ok yeah that seems like the only sensible reason to be letting Theo run the ball.

Ameer. :smith: what happened?
Foot/ankle injury is all Twitter seems to know. Dwayne Washington could be an interesting waiver wire pick-up depending on how serious it is.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Hahahah someone has to make a GIF of that Matty Stafford slide

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Frustrated posted:

Over under on week 5 Morris finally getting the start? Elliot has already fumbled twice this game and has been extremely mediocre.
Alf had literally ZERO yards from scrimmage before Elliott's second fumble.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Spoeank posted:

lol if you haven't learned that Jeff Fisher built the Rams specifically to make the Seahawks' lives hell
It doesn't make any sense but it keeps happening! They did this in Week 1 last year too. Is that the only reason Jeff Fisher and Les Snead are even in this business and nothing else matters?

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

I love the cheap PPR value I'm getting these first two weeks from TJ Yeldon's terrible numbers and one TD. 28 yards rushing and 15 yards receiving today only it comes with 6 catches. And there's so much garbage time left!

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Leperflesh posted:

never own or start pats RBs guys
This makes a lot of sense... and yet I'm still going to wind up stashing DJ Foster in multiple leagues right before Brady comes back.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Quiet Feet posted:

Congrats whoever had Jamison Crowder this week.
Started him over Demaryius Thomas in one league because I am a wizard who sees the future.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You know, I would really appreciate a 50+ yard bomb to ODB one of these times, Eli. Especially on that last play where the Redskins ABANDONED HIS ENTIRE SIDE OF THE FIELD AFTER THE PLAY ACTION.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Trevor Siemian now with a 4 TD day against the Bengals.

Huh

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Tiptoes posted:

Started him over Demaryius Thomas in one league because I am a wizard who sees the future.
Welp good sporting day on my bench, DT! You showed me.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

C-Mike GOAT

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Jota posted:

Ryan Mathews seems pretty phased out of the Eagles running game. Smallwood and Barner both getting more carries and Smallwood just got the goal line work
https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/780166046183460864

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

TJ Yeldon is my favorite draft pick so far this year. He has been a serviceable RB2 in PPR leagues as long as you benched him last week. Just really cheap points considering he has looked like dogshit most of the time. It's really funny to me.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Jamison Crowder just can't stop scoring touchdowns.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Leperflesh posted:

Sammy coates is gonna be added a lot and then not do much, lol.
Coates has quietly been earning more trust from the coaching staff and has a 40+ yard reception in every game so far. He kinda is turning into a poor man's Martavis Bryant and their #2 receiver like we originally hoped for him.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Uh...how do the Redskins have 6 points and 0/0 FG attempts by their kicker? Did they try for a 2pt conversion or something? Fumbled snap on kick?
Punt return TD followed by missed PAT.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Desperation flex Sammie Coates was just what my 1-3 team needed this week.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Marvin "GOAT" Jones with the first score of the day

Cause he's a boss

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

uh oh...

https://twitter.com/BobLabriola/status/787716333408575489

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

RVProfootballer posted:

Lmao I didn't even realize the Steelers points came on a DHB run. Almost literally the only thing that would help no one at all.

Also Gronk is going to get thrown out if he doesn't cool his poo poo
To be fair, Gronk's anger is a response to this:
https://twitter.com/WAD1980/status/787737396309655552

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

His right tackle was suspended and replaced by a rookie. Said rookie is discovering that Ryan Kerrigan is a scary man. The Redskins are also dominating time of possession.

Sit/Start thread is dead. Should I start John Brown or Forte in half PPR? Currently starting Brown.
Jets pass defense is a shitload worse than Cardinals run defense and Forte's PPR role has been limited of late. I'd lean Brown.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

God I love when loving gigantic DTs get goal-line scores

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

It was pretty funny early in the offseason when people were afraid to draft David Johnson in the first.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Sometimes you just don't need to hang onto a WR when his QB is one of the worst starters in the league.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Another solid PPR week for Crowder. He's been a legit Top 20 WR and is one of my favorite late round finds this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Welp!

https://twitter.com/sdutGehlken/status/808014261574307840

• Locked thread