Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
give him the money he sounds legit, i heard the imf got billions and since you dont have any public utilities to sell off the washington consensus won't hit you that hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i got the same email but i lost, so i have to pay him 95 and it just goes to op

gently caress my luck

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
You know, I heard that the IMF has to issue an actual physical seal to recipients of these kinds of transfers for verification and as a matter of fact I have the specifications for just such a seal

you should send this to him, tell him you'd be happy to send the $95 plus the $30 IMF Seal Fee for a cool $125 upon receipt of the seal tell him "i'm sure your secretary has a whole crate of these"

dookifex_maximus fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Sep 9, 2016

• Locked thread