Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
New Five-Thirty-Eight is up:

Abuela still ahead at 66% chance to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Maybe iphone 7's missing audio jack is what fell out of hillary's vagina.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Most recent polling ended Sept. 8. Talk to me on Friday

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The debates :awesome:

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
occam's razor: her make-a-wish was to be president

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Good god that is some loving awful graphic design

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Nonsense posted:

The debates :awesome:

Trump wants no moderators. Lincoln-Douglas style

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
So she comes out of the apartment and the staged photo op with the little girl happens and the reporters are asking, "What happened? What happened?" And Hillary smiles and waves and just says, "It's a great day!"

I want that to happen at the debates. No mater what question she is asked, she only smiles and waves and says, "It's a great day!"

Then she'll get 52% of the vote.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Trump wants no moderators. Lincoln-Douglas style

That's his compromise, he originally wanted Bat'leth competitions

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
i lust for campaign trail death

the tell alls from the journalists this year are going to be loving insane

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

settle down beavis

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Having one of the candidates just fall over dead would be the only way this election could get more nuts so it'll probably happen.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

walgreenslatino posted:

Most recent polling ended Sept. 8. Talk to me on Friday

Explain??

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

InterFaced posted:

Having one of the candidates just fall over dead would be the only way this election could get more nuts so it'll probably happen.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Nate Silver, Pudgy Boy Genius, has Trump closing the gap with Hillary, based on the newly published polls. The most recent of these polls, the ABC/Washington Post live phone poll, was conducted September 5-8

Hillary fainted on September 11th

I think this week's polls will be a bit more stark

Vince McMahon
Dec 18, 2003

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

walgreenslatino posted:

Nate Silver, Pudgy Boy Genius, has Trump closing the gap with Hillary, based on the newly published polls. The most recent of these polls, the ABC/Washington Post live phone poll, was conducted September 5-8

Hillary fainted on September 11th

I think this week's polls will be a bit more stark

gently caress professors. Just a bunch of ivory tower no-nothing's driving in around their teslas sipping 50 year scotch. They are so trapped in their collectivist agrarian mindset that they cannot see that we are on the precipice of a crypto currency revolution.
If you aren't buying Bitcoin by the assload you are gonna be poor as dirt in a few months when fiat petro dollars collapse

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Bitcoin seems more like a commodity than a currency.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

paul_soccer10 posted:

i highly recommend the D&D and cspam hillary threads for some top tier nothing burger IM NOT OWNED!!! levels of denial

Lol caught a sixer for saying Hillary surrounds herself with yes men, doctor included. Cspam is getting harder and harder to post in

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I wonder if she'll die after all nobody knows more clinton secrets than she does

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

paul_soccer10 posted:

i highly recommend the D&D and cspam hillary threads for some top tier nothing burger IM NOT OWNED!!! levels of denial

Zoux has started to just give me a sixer for posting anything at all in that thread lol

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Toadvine posted:

Lol caught a sixer for saying Hillary surrounds herself with yes men, doctor included. Cspam is getting harder and harder to post in

I don't like how much of a grump it's made ZDR become. He used to be way more even-keeled.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Reminder that even DnD hates zoux for being a big baby about everything

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Lol you've got to be kidding me

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/775460246064074752

Hillary only drinks Mountain Dew

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Like: goldman sachs, secrecy, my loving husband!!!
Dislikes: white males, water, the essence of life itself

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Hillary Has Rabies

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
That injector that her aide is always carrying around is actually joose because Hillary just wants to spend 90% of this campaign in the arms of sweet oblivion rather than deal with the fact that she's competing with Donald loving Trump.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Her people drink directly from the mana stream.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

gently caress the ROW posted:

Like: goldman sachs, secrecy, my loving husband!!!
Dislikes: white males, water, the essence of life itself

You're also forgetting honesty and rays from the sun

divx
Aug 21, 2005

reallivedinosaur posted:

d&d should stand for dumb and dumber lmao

e: that subforum sure is something awful and very very sub

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
You: hell try telling the secratary of state, most powerful & brave woman in the world, to drink water once in a while. Just try it I dare you
Me: It actually seems easy

divx
Aug 21, 2005

bitch, I loving brought your loving candidate back from the dead, and you tried to kill her by giving her regular water? I told you don't do it

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

You: hell try telling the secratary of state, most powerful & brave woman in the world, to drink water once in a while. Just try it I dare you

I mean getting old people to change habits of a lifetime is definitely hard, but if it's actually scary for any of her attendants to try telling her that she should drink water that it probably doesn't say good things about her on a personal level

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

yeah that part seemed weird, like "the only reason she's sick is because she rules her staff like a dictator"

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

walgreenslatino posted:

Lol you've got to be kidding me

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/775460246064074752

Hillary only drinks Mountain Dew
The Anti-Rubio

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
She may hate drinking water plain but she sure loves to sip it after she deposits her sputum

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I mean, generally if you want someone to drink water because they are dehydrated you hand them a water and biology takes over, but I guess it's hard when biology tells you to lick your own eyes for moisture.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Vegetable posted:

The Anti-Rubio

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
This is an incredible day for nonstop hot takes

• Locked thread