Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

:page3:

Blue Train posted:

wana see her do a single jumping jack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

who

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

He couldn't use his legs but he wasn't unhealthy. Blows my mind that more than 0 people make this comparison.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

TOM HANKS posted:

Lol she is totally gonna die in year one of her first term.

I hope not because than she'll be immortalized like Kennedy. Kennedy was an awful president and Hillary will be just as bad.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Prorat posted:

He couldn't use his legs but he wasn't unhealthy. Blows my mind that more than 0 people make this comparison.

I want to see one of those hospital beds in the oval office, with Hillary propped up for a photo making a super serious call to some world leader.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
That's just like my crippled abuela

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

It's gonna be really poetic when she signs the bill cutting social security from a wheelchair

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

weekend at hillary's

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
What if both candidates were assassinated?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

interwhat posted:

What if both candidates were assassinated?

Now u see it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Blue Train posted:

my personal favorite is her neurologist who is always behind her with a diazepam auto-injector pen ready to stick her at a moments notice...lol at having the nuclear football while constantly having to be shot up full of benzos

shes hosed up big time...but im p sure its not epilepsy, what she exhibits def seem much more like tics than any kind of seizure which im assuming are a complication after her CVA or whatever she had - really wouldnt be surprised if she currently has reagan levels of cognitive impairment tho which makes it a p big deal instead of some made up GOP horseshit like the :obama: = :jihad: crap

extra stout posted:

her supporters said bernie sanders was too old for the job and somehow he despite being older than her did about 5000 more rallies and speeches without dying

also she changes the reason for the cough mid speech lmao

^ wayyy too old to be POTUS :jerkbag:

are most ppl unaware that Ashkenazi Jews tend to age like tortoises?

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Sep 10, 2016

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

She's got my vote.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

She's got my vote.

25 states have medical laws and 4 have recreational usage laws and she says "well we need to do more research". that's the best she will do is just stagnate this poo poo

like bitch motherfuckers have been smoking this plant since12000BC what more research needs to be done you loving tard

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Did we ever reach a consensus as to whether grey aliens had nipples?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
hasnt the US federal gov done way more research on LSD than they have with :420: due to all the schedule 1 nonsense, so shes has something of a point...albeit a total poo poo one

abolish the DEA and smoke weed evryday

cnut
May 3, 2016

Hill-Hill could use some medicinal marijuana, imo.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
I'm extremely loving psyched the first lady prez is going to be the next William Henry Harrison

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Mariana Horchata posted:

hasnt the US federal gov done way more research on LSD than they have with :420: due to all the schedule 1 nonsense, so shes has something of a point...albeit a total poo poo one

abolish the DEA and smoke weed evryday

They invented lsd

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Let it be known that I was eating and the gif wasn't loading and I scrolled down and gathered that abuela spits or goes something gross with snot in the gif and I had to stop eating without even seeing the Gif.

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

JiveHonky posted:

parthogenesis is a funny word

parthogenesis

parthogenesis

parthogenesis

lol

It's not a word though

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Prorat posted:

he literally died in office. said "i have a terrific pain in the back of my head" and keeled over and died

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Vegetable posted:

he literally died in office. said "i have a terrific pain in the back of my head" and keeled over and died

After a twelve year presidency... which is probably about twelve years longer than Hill-dawg will make it.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
oh its a loose c spam thread lol

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

that motherfucker died in office fool. checkmate.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Blue Train posted:

Bernie was in better shape IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7OBEQSlaPA

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Mariana Horchata posted:

my personal favorite is her neurologist who is always behind her with a diazepam auto-injector pen ready to stick her at a moments notice...lol at having the nuclear football while constantly having to be shot up full of benzos

shes hosed up big time...but im p sure its not epilepsy, what she exhibits def seem much more like tics than any kind of seizure which im assuming are a complication after her CVA or whatever she had - really wouldnt be surprised if she currently has reagan levels of cognitive impairment tho which makes it a p big deal instead of some made up GOP horseshit like the :obama: = :jihad: crap

i dont feel good giving her frodo's role at all but it fit

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

rezatahs posted:

25 states have medical laws and 4 have recreational usage laws and she says "well we need to do more research". that's the best she will do is just stagnate this poo poo

like bitch motherfuckers have been smoking this plant since12000BC what more research needs to be done you loving tard

It was a joke in response to a gif :chillpill:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Harrower posted:

Pretty sure that even if the Clinton's did have some people killed they didn't use their own bare hands. Probably had a few layers of insulation, alibis, and any documentation long since destroyed or obfuscated to the point where there isn't a difference. If she is going to go to jail for anything it'll be lying under oath (which she does constantly) or corruption charges. I'm not holding my breath though because all the people who have the juice to force a prosecution attempt are all guilty of the exact same poo poo.

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

lmao

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
What's parthogenetics?

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

There is no loving way that the American worker can compete with Asiatic despotism and slavery. Trump is literally the defender of Western civilization with his stance against "free trade".

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
can we talk about ricky ray rector in this thread? i wonder who ate his pecan pie

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ole abuela :shillary: puddinghead once again proves that liberalism is a mental disorder

SAVAGE

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
She is extremely sickly

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
The fact that networks are firing people and cancelling shows because they are commenting on Clinton's symptoms and the fact that upper level campaign staff are openly asking google to censor Clinton health search results are good representatives that they're all making GBS threads themselves literally and figuratively

cnut
May 3, 2016

Just checked Google News and Hill's not dead yet. But she did call Trump supporters a "basket of deplorables" . Can't wait til she dies in office, just for the news cycle if nothing else, no harm intended :)

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Boomstick Quaid posted:

The fact that networks are firing people and cancelling shows because they are commenting on Clinton's symptoms and the fact that upper level campaign staff are openly asking google to censor Clinton health search results are good representatives that they're all making GBS threads themselves literally and figuratively

Trumpites are praying for a Frederick the Great like miracle to save his lovely campaign.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

cnut posted:

Just checked Google News and Hill's not dead yet. But she did call Trump supporters a "basket of deplorables" . Can't wait til she dies in office, just for the news cycle if nothing else, no harm intended :)

only fifty percent of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INTERACTIVE CD-ROM
Nov 18, 2005

Love?
Apparently Clinton lasted about 45 minutes at this morning's 9/11 memorial service; she left abruptly at some point before the south tower collapse remembrance and then had a "medical episode" on the way to the van (knees buckled, lost a shoe, possibly fainted - sketchy details right now). No reports of another globule of sputum yet, but it doesn't sound good.

TRUMP WINS
FATALITY

• Locked thread