Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
It's obvious that Hillary simply neglected to extend her scaly neck-frills which radiate excess heat, out of respect for the fallen. This is another right-wing nothingburger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
It's extremely xenophobic to criticize a Zeta Reticulan for fainting in our oppressive 79° heat, their climate is much more mild, shitlord

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Great video of her slurring "it's a beautiful day in New York" and limply hobbling over to a child

"What happened???"
"I'm feeling great, I'm feeling great!"

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
[Hillary dies on live television]

So what? I die all the time. Hell, I'm dead right now. This is more media bias against the Clintons

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
She slipped on ice

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Tfw it's 79° out

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Hillary has Morgellons

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
It's too late to put anyone else on the ballot

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Biden, Kaine, and O'Malley could all succumb to Hillary Clinton's Disease and they still won't put Sanders forward

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah the hundreds of other women there seemed to be having a real tough time on that balmy mid-September morning

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah I really don't want President Hillary, but I REALLY don't want Martyr Hillary

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Germstore posted:

Future president trump should just tweet, "My prayers are with Hillary Clinton and her family."

Lol

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Nonsense posted:

Actually there's a nice pivot in that she was doing all this hard stuff since being diagnosed on Friday. So you can say she is a tough motherfuckhahahahhahahahahha

Don't laugh this is literally the angle they are running with

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/AP/status/775160973065908224

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Hillary got her entire campaign office sick lol

She knowingly infected 9/11 widows and that little girl

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
One of my friends met "Bill Clinton" once and, humorously enough, fainted. He swears up and down that the Bill Clinton he woke up to backstage was not the real Bill, but a body double.

On the other hand, my ex met Bill backstage at a Dem event and said that he was legit. I tend to believe my ex

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I should note that my friend was at the time suffering from a life-threatening illness and was not struck down by oppressively mild weather

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

935 posted:

"Did you see the thing fall from her pants leg?"
"I'd like to see you try standing up in the oppressive heat without Forrest Gump style leg braces, what are you a professional athlete? :smug:"

I think that was a coin, though "certain corners" are saying its the cap from a diazepam autoinjector. It definitely didn't come out of her pants leg, it bounced off the outside of her pants

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Here's the .gif for you to decide if Hillary is getting injected with powerful anti-seizure agents, her robot parts are deteriorating and falling off, or if one of her aides dropped their change

frankly the way this video is getting resized on the forums it seems impossible to tell, but when I saw it earlier it looked like a coin

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Huma collects pogs

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Most recent polling ended Sept. 8. Talk to me on Friday

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

settle down beavis

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Nate Silver, Pudgy Boy Genius, has Trump closing the gap with Hillary, based on the newly published polls. The most recent of these polls, the ABC/Washington Post live phone poll, was conducted September 5-8

Hillary fainted on September 11th

I think this week's polls will be a bit more stark

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Lol you've got to be kidding me

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/775460246064074752

Hillary only drinks Mountain Dew

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
"I don't know who came up with... drinking liquid water......

But I'm trying to figure out how we get them to H2-Go to the polls!"

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Hillary

has

FOXDIE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
[nervous press secretary responds to gathered, anxious journalists]
"Yeah, Hillary has AIDS alright....... Aides like Huma Abedin who will help improve life for every American and remind us how great this country always was!!!

Also Hillary has AIDS, ok goodnight"

• Locked thread