Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The Nosferatu guys Nosferatti or whatever the gently caress cause they had the decency to stay away from civilized society like goons should

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

In Bloodlines does anyone have a recommendation on how to get past the junkie-vamp boss who floats around the room like Psycho Mantis and shoots you with a shotgun? I put almost all my stats into social buffs and it's Deus Ex: Human Revolution all over again.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

jBrereton posted:

Bishop Vick?

Assuming you're Toreador yourself, the answer is to get the biggest gun you can handle and shoot him with celerity and presence on yourself. Not exactly a great solution but it's about the best you can do.

Yeah that rear end in a top hat, I'm pretty sure.

I have a shotgun and I use it with celerity and presence but it's just not enough. He's too fast, I'm too slow, and my shotgun has too much spread to DPS him.

Ugh I was enjoying that game so much too up to that point. At this point it'd probably be easier to just edit the loving code so I can move on.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Bert Roberge posted:

Here's my recommendation:

Cheat up all of your combat stats because combat in that game is garbage, then enjoy the first 2/3 of the game and uninstall.

I'm at a point in the game where I've done all the other side quests I know of. There isn't more XP to cheese up my combat stats. I'm not going to rerun it either because while it's enjoyable it's still an infamously buggy RPG from 2004 and I'm not wading through menus for another 4 hours just so I can move on.

I'll probably take you up on the 2/3rds part though.

Dreddout posted:

IIRC you can cheese the boss with an exploit involving the table.

I would look that up because that fight is loving bullshit!

I will. Thanks.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Gotta get low poly titty y'all

• Locked thread