Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i absoultely hated the stuff in this game that relished in that 2004 era goth aesthetic, the nightclub church with the horrible music and all. it was rad to be a snivelling elitist shithead through the whole thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Remember fellas, if you play bloodlines today just noclip to the end of the sewer level.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i'm not even sure VTM:B is worth playing after LA. Like the second you reach that sewer you've basically got a whole bunch of lovely encounters, rushed storylines, hanging threads, and that last hub is nothing but a bunch of combat set pieces with little to no dialogue, and despite being a source engine game that is not a loving game you play for combat

the only reason to keep going is to pick your ending, and most of them suck, a couple of them are funny.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

how me a frog posted:

After LA? What's after LA?

Exactly, don't worry about it

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

how me a frog posted:

What I'm actually saying is the only hub that is not in LA is Santa Monica, so there literally isn't anything "after LA" so I was wondering if some fan patch unlocked or added an extra hub, or you're perhaps a little bit stupid and thought Chinatown was actually in China or something.

I know my actual geography, but in this game we're talking about radically different environments and chinatown might as well be in china for how little it has to do with the rest of the game except to hurry the plot along to an exploding sarcophagus

So you have santa monica, downtown, hollywood, and then chinatown, if i remember correctly and chinatown is loving horrible lovely poo poo poo poo bad.

basically after you run into the tzimice or whatever its called, and you reach that sewer level, you can safely turn the game off. I'm not sure if hollywood ends at that point, i don't remember the exact order, but the sewer marks the end of the good parts of the game 100%, it's almost like they tacked that on so people would quit before they got to the rest of the unfinished actual game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

it was spooky the first time around but no, it's really not spooky anymore.

• Locked thread