Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
The blood mage guys who can make people explode by looking at them funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Flesh Forge posted:

I did like it when you visit VV the stripper queen and and you're like "Hello Susan" and she gets real mad

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Apparently there's also a tabletop game but who cares about that poo poo.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Vakal posted:

Smiling Jack was such a fun character in the game.

Too bad in the last VtM novel he is religious nutjob and is killed like a bitch with a flare gun or something like that.

At least Becket was still cool in the books though.

VtM is just a bunch of set pieces you can combine in any way you like for campaigns. Just think of the books as one dude's take on it.

They have like 30 different ways the world can end so you can pick your favorite.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

When I start a new game these days I give myself 3 in every stat, then pump the legit XP into the stuff I like.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Some of the high-level campaign ideas/ways Gehenna can play out have you killing Caine. You either have to abuse the game mechanics or get God involved.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

wyntyr posted:

I think in white wolf stuff Caine's curse is more of a warning than something that God himself will carry out. I could be wrong. I know for actual biblical research the nature of the mark remains debated. (I studied to be a pastor half a lifetime ago.)

I'm down with this but I think in general Caine should be an unstoppable force of nature. Even stopping one of the antediluvian clan progenitors should be an amazing, game changing, potentially game ending event.

90% sure it was an on-hit effect that reflected your attacks back at you x7.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Madness_Network

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

Tremere reign supreme because they don't need to boss people around when they can just make people their blood puppet.

They're weak to being punched in the face, though. Such is the fate of all wizmen.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I love bloodlines and compare it to deus ex 1 and thief as classics that define the genre, janky code and all

There's a patch for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Cordon bleu posted:

not a vampire clan but definitely vampire music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktnyx4xv76I

If you're a vampire, everything is vampire music.

Superman by Goldfinger? Vampire as gently caress.

• Locked thread