Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

8th gen Caitiff for greatest min/maxing. Bonus points for convincing the GM that you should totally be able to have clan-specific abilities because of this flaw I made up and will never roleplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

In Bloodlines does anyone have a recommendation on how to get past the junkie-vamp boss who floats around the room like Psycho Mantis and shoots you with a shotgun? I put almost all my stats into social buffs and it's Deus Ex: Human Revolution all over again.

There are walls on the left side of the room with holes you can see through. You can use those to make him waste his shots trying to hit because AI. Then when he takes a knee to reload run up and empty into him, rinse and repeat.

Also moving forward while against a wall makes you go faster.

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Bert Roberge posted:

God I swear there was even one about mummies.

Because there was, OWoD turned out a boatload of dumbshit that wasn't really compatible between genres. Mage, Werewolf, Vampire, Asian Vampires, Hunters, Mummies/Ghosts pretty sure there was some otherkin poo poo in there too.

• Locked thread