Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i made up my own vampire clan that's descended more closely to cain, it was cool you had to dress in all black even if u were getting married as a virgen and you had to have knives and 2 identical pistols all the time for dual wielding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Bert Roberge posted:

That haunted house level was genuinely spooky.

that was where the game broke for me

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
I had my players read The Prince by Machiavelli to get them ready for my vampire game. The only person who did said he had no idea why I gave it as homework and the party proceeded to wipe on the first obvious double cross

• Locked thread