Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Nosferatu rule, they got to live in a basement in the sewers and play on the computer while being guarded by giant rat friends, really living the unlife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
You've made a powerful enemy this day, sign.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

And I stare at lights that makes me bliiiiiiind

Internally there's nothing left for me to be
I'm here alooooone and

isolated

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Vakal posted:

Bloodlines is the better game, but Redemption still holds a place in my heart.

I wish they would have continued the adventures of pissed-off=Christof and Pink.

I'm still not over Pink, man, too soon

Redemption was good. And they had a level-maker if you wanted to run campaigns for your nerd friends.

Hometown Slime Queen fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Sep 9, 2016

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Also another vote for Nosferatu because Gary was best character in game

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

Bertram Tung was a cooler nosferatu imo and also WRONG DUMB IDIOT the best character is fat larry

eat poo poo toreador scum, Gary is smarmy and cool and gave me a house in the sewers and just a really good bossferatu

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Malkavian is best for second playthrough, not first

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Mariana Horchata posted:

ya that was always rule numero uno even though it was always soo tempting since i rarely if ever get around to replaying games more than once

also it was bloodlines that was the game with the mansion in it, right? that was some good poo poo even though it was about as far as i ever got before putting it down like every other game ive played outside puberty

the ocean hotel, a good level full of spooks

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Tzimisce were really creepy and cool but the one you meet in Bloodlines was kinda a chump

Although he does call the nighttime radio show girl if you listen to the radio enough and he's ranting about the end of days and Deb of Night is just like 'Haha okay whatever'.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
yeah yeah wooooo I'm a spooky ghost wooooo

oh no I'm bound to an ashtray for eternity oh noooooooo

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

TOM HANKS posted:

Is that VtM game by the EVE Online people still being made I haven't heard anything in years?

Nah that got nixed years ago

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
also :lol: at when White Wolf ever tried to do anything with Eastern philosophy

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
In Fempure-a: zee Mesqooerede-a, zee pleyers essoome-a zee rule-a ooff fempures, immurtel beeengs coorsed veet un unqooencheble-a thurst fur bluud und foolnerebeelity tu soonleeght - creetoores furefer buoond tu zeeur inner Beest. It is a geme-a ooff persunel hurrur, es zee cherecters ere-a cunteenooelly furced tu velk a murel teeghtrupe-a betveee zeeur need tu soorfeefe-a und zee hurreeffic meuns by vheech zeey insoore-a it. Bork Bork Bork!

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfT7Bj0Zk7w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
here's a lovely blast from the past my dudes :getin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vympzV240mM

• Locked thread