Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
Y'all fuckin nerds are making me read wikis about vampires, I hate you.

I vaguely remember two things about the Vampire guidebooks or whatever they're called: there's a section that's titled "Fighting Caine" that just reads "you lose", and some description of what happens when you suck the blood of various mythological creatures. Mummies don't have any blood lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

Vakal posted:

I thought that was more due to the curse god placed on him in the bible than his actual powers.

"But the LORD said to him, "Not so; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him."

I think in white wolf stuff Caine's curse is more of a warning than something that God himself will carry out. I could be wrong. I know for actual biblical research the nature of the mark remains debated. (I studied to be a pastor half a lifetime ago.)

Volcott posted:

get God involved.

I'm down with this but I think in general Caine should be an unstoppable force of nature. Even stopping one of the antediluvian clan progenitors should be an amazing, game changing, potentially game ending event.

• Locked thread