Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Smythe posted:

smella likea YOSPOS in here

yeah but normal people can actually post here so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
I think android is bad, Apple still makes better Linux

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Real men would use their S7 phone like a loving claymore mine to take out the twinks carrying their iGays

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Seizure Robot posted:

Chipotle is not only tasty but very good value at least as far as fast food goes if you have no shame and ask for heaping extra portions of everything but your protein choice which they charge more for. gently caress I want a burrito right now. By which I mean a burrito bowl stacked to the point the lid barely closes and with free tortillas on the side.

You sound like the type of guy who is fat

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
iPhone 7 plus is a great gardening shovel now that it's waterproof

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Seizure Robot posted:

Chipotle is not only tasty but very good value at least as far as fast food goes if you have no shame and ask for heaping extra portions of everything but your protein choice which they charge more for. gently caress I want a burrito right now. By which I mean a burrito bowl stacked to the point the lid barely closes and with free tortillas on the side.

Chipotle is that place you eat in between workouts while your gf goes for plastic surgery consultations for a new nose job.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

a bone to pick posted:

You sound like the type of guy who is fat

I'm 5'10 135lbs suck my drat balls

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Seizure Robot posted:

I'm 5'10 135lbs suck my drat balls

I do not care about your balls because I am not a child

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

LT56 posted:

Chipotle is that place you eat in between workouts while your gf goes for plastic surgery consultations for a new nose job.

I was with you for the first half of that post but you lost me at gf

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Seizure Robot posted:

I was with you for the first half of that post but you lost me at gf

why do exercise and high protein chipotle if not to woo women

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

If you go to Chipotle you can put an entire bottle of Tabasco in your bag and no one will stop you

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

if you take a galaxy s7 onto an airplane is it considered terrorism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Lichy posted:

why do exercise and high protein chipotle if not to woo women

I'm gay. hth

• Locked thread