Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Your premise is very stupid because entitled millenials are the ones who will fall all over themselves to give apple money. Instead the thread should have been about crotchety old people resisting chnage. I sure wish a certain forums rule wasn't in place because you, OP, are too dumb for this earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

this but unironically

naem
May 29, 2011

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
I paid a homeless guy to wait in line for me with an app it's called the sharing economy

RedMage129 posted:

Your premise is very stupid because entitled millenials are the ones who will fall all over themselves to give apple money. Instead the thread should have been about crotchety old people resisting chnage. I sure wish a certain forums rule wasn't in place because you, OP, are too dumb for this earth.

Nice meltdown

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Still, it'd be nice to have a back button.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

CubanMissile posted:

Still, it'd be nice to have a back button.

it's at the upper left corner of the screen where your thumb can't reach. what i like is that it's so easy

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Perfect

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

MiracleWhale posted:

it's at the upper left corner of the screen where your thumb can't reach. what i like is that it's so easy

diddle the home clit a little, if your game is fire your phone will become aroused and bring the top half of your screen closer to the bottom

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

thank you that honkey
thank you vegan fonzi

that just about wraps it up

edit

i almost wish i called him andrew dice gay instead but that's already an opie and anthony bit

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

dookifex_maximus posted:

diddle the home clit a little, if your game is fire your phone will become aroused and bring the top half of your screen closer to the bottom

i like to tease the phone for hours and never quite let it return to the home screen

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

TOM HANKS posted:

Don't worry guys they are gonna sell you an an adaptor! :downs:

This is so old school

I love it

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

What's the story behind this photo

Like is he crying because someone died on sept 11 or because he didn't get an iPhone for being last in line

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Don Tacorleone posted:

Like is he crying because someone died on sept 11 or because he didn't get an iPhone for being last in line

cause steve jobs died

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

wow retarded clown bringing back that caramel machiatto. ironic memes on 9/11/2016

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think the thing should at least have a front screen and a back screen. That would be p cool.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Don Tacorleone posted:

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Gaunab posted:

cause steve jobs died

that sack of poo poo owes a lot of people a lot of money for wagefixing

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i vote we disinter him and try him in loco vitalis

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

dookifex_maximus posted:

he had billions of dollars and easily treatable cancer he tried to fix by drinking juice or whatever, so i think we can call it even

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

"this is an OUTRAGE! im ENTITLED to a head phone jack. PAY for new ones?! Its hard enough using mommie and daddies trust fund to make ends meet!" *sips $30 ~organic~ caramel machiatto* :v:
the caramel machiatto meme a classic

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Do the cuck meme next lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I poo poo MY PANTS

naem
May 29, 2011

dookifex_maximus posted:

Boo hoo they earned $250k instead of $370 those poor people

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

naem posted:

Boo hoo they earned $250k instead of $370 those poor people

just one of the ways the elites keep it from trickling down

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

all that poo poo is stupid and bad, what we could've gotten, what we did get, all of it

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Get this: Fartphone

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

mdm posted:

Get this: Fartphone

*furiously opens 21 fart salute app*

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
oh man, I sure wish I could wear my smartphone on my face like an rear end in a top hat and turn it into a lovely desktop like a dumb baby, but apple ruined it!

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Pff the new iphone was not made in an environmentally safe way, bad for climate change.

*hops on a plane to amsterdam for vacation*

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

whose steve jubs

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Nooner posted:

the caramel machiatto meme a classic

Lol

You said it, Nooner! :classiclol:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

MiracleWhale posted:

whose steve jubs

I call your dad "Steve Handjobs" cause he loves giving them to me

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
KFC Nashville Hot Chicken

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

MiracleWhale posted:

whose steve jubs

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Hell Yeah posted:

wow retarded clown bringing back that caramel machiatto. ironic memes on 9/11/2016

lol "ironic"

ban rc

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

that's the face I make when Starbucks is all outta caramel macchiato

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
unboxing a new iphone is a sacred religious experience and the loving apple store guy did it wrong

i'm gonna post to twitter and facebook a long article detailing how offended and hurt i am about this, and totally out both the stupid employee and apple for letting their stores sink to this level

(and if people hate on me i'm gonna do the same to them)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
it is spoo resistant, not spoo proof. there is a big diff, be careful out there

• Locked thread