Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Ha I had this android and i couldn't install apps because of some security authentication poo poo and I took it into the store and was all like tellin them hey dicknuts I can't download apps because this wiretap you have on my line won't authenticate with the software servers, and then the guy was all like blah blah you probably got your phone wet or tried to hack ya filthy hippy and I was like suck my dick and he went and got another phone and said it would work and demonstrated that it worked in the store and then I got home and it did the same loving thing again. I was like great cool I can just drive on over to the store whenever I want to install an app. :jerkbag:

Sorry about your mental retardism not allowing you to download apps from Google play or any of the bazillion Russian sites where you can get apks of paid apps for free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread