Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
i have an intel nuc connected to my tv

small and quiet

gaming is for children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

feedmegin posted:

PC gaming is a thing.

for a clown to do

at the circus

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

jigglemaster7 posted:

A big rear end classic desktop seems retarded nowadays, if I were to get a desktop id probably get one of those small form factor ones

also, nothing worse on this planet than the "pro gamer" aesthetic of hi end cases/components

I guess it looks cool if you are 13 and have down syndrom, which of course is a large part, if not the majority, of PC gamers, so maybe it's a wise move financially

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Blue Train posted:

it'd be more expensive and have worse hardware tho htth

i bought a skylake nuc and that was loving cheap

plenty powerful for what I need and it's not an ugly tower which is a giant plus

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

hth posted:

i bought 2 1080 founders that in going to voltron together for vr

its gonna own

you could sell this post to Phizer, they can market it as an antidote for flibanserin

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

GREAT SATAN posted:

What a thread. I'm ordering from a custom pc builder because I haven't touched the inside of a computer in like 10 years. Probably gonna be $500 more expensive that putting the parts together myself but gently caress it

dude if you can put bread slices in a toaster you can assemble a pc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

GREAT SATAN posted:

What a thread. I'm ordering a desk from amazon because I'm not handy with tools. Probably gonna be $100 more expensive than building it myself but gently caress it

I hire a team of electricians to change my light bulbs, costs more but better safe than sorry I always say!!

• Locked thread