Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
Older Desktop computer running Mint Linux plugged into the 65" telly for internet and movies.
Desktop computer running Win 7 in my study, which is where I spend most my time.
Laptop running Win 7 to take to the summer house.
Older laptop running Ubuntu, collecting dust mostly.
Raspberry PI 2 Model B running Raspbian, for God knows what purpose.
Pine A64, not yet assembled, possibly turning it towards F@H for Team SAGoons.

Oh, and I've recently began growing a small beard.

Please help me! :eek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
*drops mic*

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

I like computing, crunching data, saving files, downloading RAM, connecting to networks, hosting megabytes, mining bitcoins, phishing passwords, cracking, jacking, slacking, booting up, powering down, uploading .pngs, creating spreadsheets, basically all sorts of poo poo and I just couldn't do it without my good ol desktop personal computer (PC).

And i owe it all to my homeboy Billy G

Pffft... will you look at this scrub-tier wannabe who doesn't even own an Ono-Sendai. What a Wilson! Lololololol!

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
*drops mic*

GREAT SATAN posted:

lol it's not 1998 anymore. there's way too many form factors, chipsets, graphics cards etc for some regular dude who has a job tbh

Will you look at this scrub? I'm a poo poo-tier dilettante and even I can build whatever from scratch.

Perhaps you should just go get a Mac, ok son?

• Locked thread