Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

Gatekeeper posted:

hells to the yesss my nza 🌚

i wanted to cut my hair with em so my hair would have cool shapes in it but my mom said hair doesn't work that way and ykno what? i believe her. she's a good and kind lady

she also told me jacking off is ok as long as it doesn't take up too much time or interfere with homework and taekwondo practice and helping clean up after dinner

She's wise

where can i download your mom's joi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

where can i download your mom's joi

http://www.redtube.com/723997

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
pls don't make fun of her eyebrows it's a disability

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
The scholars of all schools of thought are unanimous in their opinion that the evil act of masturbation would, without an iota of a doubt, fall under the category of those whose desires exceed the limits.

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter24 Surah Noor verse 30:

O Prophet, enjoin the believing men to restrain their gaze, and guard their private parts. This is a more righteous way for them. Allah has knowledge of whatever they do.

Although in legal terminology zina would constitute the actual penetration of the male organ into the female organ, the Messenger of Allah (saws) warned the believers regarding the minor zina of the eyes, hands, legs, etc. Not only is the evil act of zina prescribed as absolutely forbidden in Islam, every path or every way that leads one to this evil path is also declared as forbidden! Such is the gravity of this abomination of zina, that Allah Subhanah commands the believers in the Quran: Do not even go near zina!!!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Zorodius posted:

The scholars of all schools of thought are unanimous in their opinion that the evil act of masturbation would, without an iota of a doubt, fall under the category of those whose desires exceed the limits.

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter24 Surah Noor verse 30:

O Prophet, enjoin the believing men to restrain their gaze, and guard their private parts. This is a more righteous way for them. Allah has knowledge of whatever they do.

Although in legal terminology zina would constitute the actual penetration of the male organ into the female organ, the Messenger of Allah (saws) warned the believers regarding the minor zina of the eyes, hands, legs, etc. Not only is the evil act of zina prescribed as absolutely forbidden in Islam, every path or every way that leads one to this evil path is also declared as forbidden! Such is the gravity of this abomination of zina, that Allah Subhanah commands the believers in the Quran: Do not even go near zina!!!

zina directly onto my face

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
you have to eat all the cum or mail it to a poor kid in africa

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
close one eye op, like i do

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

whoflungpoop posted:

I think mailing cum to children might get me put on some kind of list :confused:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Nooner posted:

I think mailing cum to children might get me put on some kind of list :confused:

to make it legal you have to include a certificate saying it's 99% aids free

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

manufactured in a facility that also processes aids

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Nooner posted:

I heard it makes youre hands all harry and you go blind but it also seems pretty cool -- are the risks worth it?? :confused:

If touching yourself makes you blind, how are you posting, Nooner???

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

genesplicer posted:

If touching yourself makes you blind, how are you posting, Nooner???

very carefully

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Nooner mails me a dictation on mini-cassette. I type it up and mail him back a floppy disk.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

whoflungpoop posted:

oh that reminds me, i never pmed you my new address

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Nooner have you ever sm0ked w33d and then j@cked off until c*m c0mes out?? You gotta watch out tho cuz the w33d makes things t@ste better!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Nooner have you ever sm0ked w33d and then j@cked off until c*m c0mes out?? You gotta watch out tho cuz the w33d makes things t@ste better!

weed makes your cum taste like pinecones but weed also makes pinecones taste AMAAAAAAZING so it can be a bit of a sticky situation

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

I heard it makes youre hands all harry and you go blind but it also seems pretty cool -- are the risks worth it?? :confused:

the hair makes it feel even better

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I jacked off once and cum came out of my dick. True story.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Oh, and it's not a sin if you jack off to the bible. I once got cum on Ezekiel 23 (the sexiest chapter) and had to explain to my Sunday school class why the pages were stuck together.

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this

Friginator posted:

I jacked off once and cum came out of my dick. True story.

Anecdotal evidence

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Friginator posted:

Oh, and it's not a sin if you jack off to the bible. I once got cum on Ezekiel 23 (the sexiest chapter) and had to explain to my Sunday school class why the pages were stuck together.

its not actually a sin to jack off. The story in the Torah is about some dude who married his brothers wife, because that is what you do in the bible, then pulled out, because if he knocked her up, it would have been his brothers child not his. The bible is real weird

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Hey nooner can I speak to you for a minute?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

its not actually a sin to jack off. The story in the Torah is about some dude who married his brothers wife, because that is what you do in the bible, then pulled out, because if he knocked her up, it would have been his brothers child not his. The bible is real weird

it's because in those days if you *didn't* impregnable your dead brothers wife you were a fuggin jerk. it was a real george constanza move

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

sofokles posted:

Anecdotal evidence

Not if you ask the staff of the local Chuck E Cheese. Or Mrs. Steinbrenner's second grade class from Holland Hall elementary school.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Just a quick word nooner it will only take a moment of your time

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Is it bad to jatck off and casteriskm? I don't even know what you're talking about!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Applewhite posted:

Is it bad to jatck off and casteriskm? I don't even know what you're talking about!

F!ck you

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Also, nooner if you would he so kind to lend me a tiny bit of your time

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

stop making up words

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Applewhite posted:

jick me in the washrom

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I have a v. big dick but im not a great gently caress and it's hard to keep it up for too long. Halp

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mange Mite posted:

I have a v. big dick but im not a great gently caress and it's hard to keep it up for too long. Halp

pics or it didn't happen

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

pics or it didn't happen

Im posting from my work phine rn but i will try to get something for you later

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mange Mite posted:

Im posting from my work phine rn but i will try to get something for you later

I will wait with bated breath

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this

Friginator posted:

Not if you ask the staff of the local Chuck E Cheese. Or Mrs. Steinbrenner's second grade class from Holland Hall elementary school.

Please provide contact details

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I was with a girl and she was so tight it was straight up strangling my python iykwim. It was painful and i couldn't keep it up too long. Anyone know how tk deal with this problem

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mange Mite posted:

I was with a girl and she was so tight it was straight up strangling my python iykwim. It was painful and i couldn't keep it up too long. Anyone know how tk deal with this problem

get gay

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Mange Mite posted:

i had this problem too and it was because the chick was fat and my dong almost buckled under the stress

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

No i tried anal and it was also really difficult and we eventually had to stop and i got blood on the sheets it was bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mange Mite posted:

No i tried anal and it was also really difficult and we eventually had to stop and i got blood on the sheets it was bad

dude lube is your friend

• Locked thread