Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

I heard it makes youre hands all harry and you go blind but it also seems pretty cool -- are the risks worth it?? :confused:

the hair makes it feel even better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Friginator posted:

Oh, and it's not a sin if you jack off to the bible. I once got cum on Ezekiel 23 (the sexiest chapter) and had to explain to my Sunday school class why the pages were stuck together.

its not actually a sin to jack off. The story in the Torah is about some dude who married his brothers wife, because that is what you do in the bible, then pulled out, because if he knocked her up, it would have been his brothers child not his. The bible is real weird

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

Is it bad to jatck off and casteriskm? I don't even know what you're talking about!

stop making up words

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mange Mite posted:

I have a v. big dick but im not a great gently caress and it's hard to keep it up for too long. Halp

pics or it didn't happen

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mange Mite posted:

Im posting from my work phine rn but i will try to get something for you later

I will wait with bated breath

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mange Mite posted:

I was with a girl and she was so tight it was straight up strangling my python iykwim. It was painful and i couldn't keep it up too long. Anyone know how tk deal with this problem

get gay

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mange Mite posted:

No i tried anal and it was also really difficult and we eventually had to stop and i got blood on the sheets it was bad

dude lube is your friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Friginator posted:

Holland Hall Primary School:

Pam Herman
(918) 481-1111, ext. 4725
pherman@hollandhall.org

Just contact them and ask them about the 2002 field trip to Chuck E Cheese's.

not cool dude

• Locked thread