Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Living in Lexington, Kentucky sucked. You can't buy liquor on Sunday and all the bands that come through are total poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Das Boo posted:

I lived in Dhaka, Bangladesh growing up. It's city of 8 million people and no pollution laws, noted for having the highest airborne lead content in the world. We bleached our vegetables because so much produce was treated with human waste. 3-inch flying cockroaches would divebomb your face and we had "hand spiders," which were as large as your hand and hideously aggressive. Lake Gulshan was so polluted it couldn't support life, a classmate of mine died of malaria, the city has had an obscene amount of terrorist attacks and it would take two hands to count the number of times my or my family's lives were threatened there.

The worst place I've lived is Greenville, South Carolina.

Lol. That was worth the walk.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The entirety of Oregon is terrible. Voodoo doughnuts and some serious austin texas envy? Lol.

• Locked thread