Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texasmed
May 27, 2004
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Blue Train posted:

they say no one knows what a man wants like another man

get even more drunk and give it a whirl

He lives on the other side of the country, but maybe I should download grindr! It aint adultery if its with another man right?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Zombiepop posted:

He lives on the other side of the country, but maybe I should download grindr! It aint adultery if its with another man right?

good idea, no more than jacking off is!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Blue Train posted:

they say no one knows what a man wants like another man

get even more drunk and give it a whirl

Whoa. Rethinking life choices ATM

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
Go out to the bar or club and leave with a chick or dude, whatever ur preference.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Dubplate Fire posted:

Go out to the bar or club and leave with a chick or dude, whatever ur preference.

You seem to know whatsup! how do I do this?! Without looking like the lonely gooney creep I probably am?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Zombiepop posted:

You seem to know whatsup! how do I do this?! Without looking like the lonely gooney creep I probably am?

MDMA

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Huh feels like MDMA at the bar might become a bit intense! also I only have ADHD medicine at home.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Zombiepop posted:

Huh feels like MDMA at the bar might become a bit intense! also I only have ADHD medicine at home.

What kind? Is it desoxyn? I hope it's desoxyn, take like 50 milligrams if it's desoxyn. If it's adderall or something take even more.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
No offense but you're not doing drinking right.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
No offence taken, im bad at drinking. Im currently drinking a Peach Cider...I mean wtf.

Also it's concerta, A Methylphenidate drug.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Currently also drinking alone in the Euro zone. But I like to drink alone.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
So what should I do to make this enjoyable?

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
cheers lone drinkers

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Zombiepop posted:

watch college football

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The only thing worse than methylphenidate drugs is the non stimulant straterra

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Zombiepop posted:

Stay indoors, watch suits or ancient aliens with action bronson

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

if your girlfriend doesn't have to return from her trip early to bail you out of jail she won't respect you as a man

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Zombiepop posted:

No offence taken, im bad at drinking. Im currently drinking a Peach Cider...I mean wtf.

Also it's concerta, A Methylphenidate drug.

Aww lame

E; I mean unless you dig it that's the important thing

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
*removes guitar*

Oh lordy I'm drinkin alone,
drinkin alone
drinkin alone

Takin a big poo poo on the throne
and there aint no meme like cucky pizzone

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

MiracleWhale posted:

if your girlfriend doesn't have to return from her trip early to bail you out of jail she won't respect you as a man

Good to know, I went outside, to a party, where I know like one person. I figure I might find some pothead and just chill.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Zombiepop posted:

Good to know, I went outside, to a party, where I know like one person. I figure I might find some pothead and just chill.

it's not too late for a little property crime or public nudity

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

canpakes posted:

*removes guitar*

Oh lordy I'm drinkin alone,
drinkin alone
drinkin alone

Takin a big poo poo on the throne
and there aint no meme like cucky pizzone

Man's bar is his castle this stool is my throne
Why am I such an rear end in a top hat? Why am I here alone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gge53HgK8gk

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
drinking alone is like jerking off my brain. it's so selfish, so single-minded in purpose, so private, so unseemly in execution. it's the kind of thing where if the fbi was spying on me, they would look away. they'd all volunteer for coffee runs.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpzqQst-Sg8

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

just have a few beers and play video games its cool to have a chill night to yourself once in a while

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Already tried that. OP can't see it cus he lives behind the iron curtain or something.

Tricky D fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Sep 10, 2016

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

go outside start drinking and get into some kind of adventure it will probably happen

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

go outside start drinking and get into some kind of adventure it will probably happen

getting arrested is a kind of adventure

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
In the 1950s yea it was antisocial as gently caress to sit in your house and drink alone. I'd say nowadays sitting in your apartment drinking beer and playing Xbox Live is probably alright, tbh.

Like if you're afraid to leave the house and can only drink alone that's a problem, but if you've got friends and go out regularly, go ahead and get drunk alone and enjoy your hobbies.

I like Kubrick movies and some whiskey, maybe some beer and GTAV/Rainbow Six. Just don't be a shut-in and you're golden.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I had a friend who got arrested for being a drunk idiot (I think he argued with a doorman and then argued with the cops who were right around the corner) and he said the drunk tank was kinda fun. He just sobered up and shot the poo poo with people who made equally stupid choices. Which are basically friends at that point.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Sep 10, 2016

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

depends on the specific charges some are geometrically worse..............................

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

FISTS CURE WOMEN posted:

Currently also drinking alone in the Euro zone. But I like to drink alone.

you're never alone when you've got gbs my friend

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

LT56 posted:

depends on the specific charges some are geometrically worse..............................

after getting arrested is another kind of adventure

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
if u have gbs u are never alone

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

jackyl posted:

if you have DOOM you are never alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyUIJIdwEuA

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Zombiepop posted:

Well, I dont! drinking alone is scary and depressing. I would prefer to drink alone in the company of others.

get the gently caress out and don't come back before you're serious about drinking alone

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Bought the smaller bottle of whiskey (375ml) thinking that'd be good for last night and tonight but I finished it last night. :whitewater:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Bought the smaller bottle of whiskey (375ml) thinking that'd be good for last night and tonight but I finished it last night. :whitewater:

always buy bigger, if you don't finish it, it's there for next time

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

jackyl posted:

<3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I did not drink alone tonight but when I got home I made myself throw up 5 times to quell the nausea and stop further alcohol from reaching my liver. I'm proud and ashamed of recognizing my tolerance levels so intimately.

I blame the wine

I also don't get hang overs

• Locked thread