Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Alright goons, GF is outta town, all my friends are "bizzy". So Im drinking alone(it's evening here in the EU).
But i cant just sit inside and drink right? So Im going to a bar, and maybe even a club, All alone! so what are the goon tips and tricks for going out drinking alone? how do you have fun?
I have never gone partying on my own, so I need some advice, does n donts.
I have heard that drinking alone is quite common in USA so I figure you guys should know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Well can I? It seems weird and anti-social

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
I dont know of this game, please elaborate.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
shitposting you say. I can do that sober. Still, good advice.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

drat

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Tricky D posted:

Get a good book/video game (whatever floats your boat) and drink. Don't make this complicated.

Or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpzqQst-Sg8

So I should bring my 3DS to the bar/club? typical goon suggestion.

I can't view that video in my country :(

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
No I have to either drink or smoke weeeeeed

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Tricky D posted:

Yes, book a VIP room at the club and get wild with it.

can you fight other trainers in Pkmn Go yet? would make it a lot easier not bringing my vidya games.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

The Sphinxster posted:

only church I know is snoop dogg's studio

Really good track, thx dude.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Woop Woop! yo prof what happened to your wall of asses posts?

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
I agree

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Well, I dont! drinking alone is scary and depressing. I would prefer to drink alone in the company of others.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
What if I pass out? or wanna hit on someone? the only person to hit on here is me! And ehhhh

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
She don't have a sister, but a brother...

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
and how is that working out for you?

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
i already had that yesterday and im still kinda sore.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Blue Train posted:

they say no one knows what a man wants like another man

get even more drunk and give it a whirl

He lives on the other side of the country, but maybe I should download grindr! It aint adultery if its with another man right?

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Dubplate Fire posted:

Go out to the bar or club and leave with a chick or dude, whatever ur preference.

You seem to know whatsup! how do I do this?! Without looking like the lonely gooney creep I probably am?

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Huh feels like MDMA at the bar might become a bit intense! also I only have ADHD medicine at home.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
No offence taken, im bad at drinking. Im currently drinking a Peach Cider...I mean wtf.

Also it's concerta, A Methylphenidate drug.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
So what should I do to make this enjoyable?

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

MiracleWhale posted:

if your girlfriend doesn't have to return from her trip early to bail you out of jail she won't respect you as a man

Good to know, I went outside, to a party, where I know like one person. I figure I might find some pothead and just chill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

jackyl posted:

if u have gbs u are never alone

<3

• Locked thread