Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I really enjoyed this ride through Alan Wake. Then again, I enjoyed Alan Wake so :iiam:

Thanks for slaving through, guys. I enjoyed it from start to finish, even though you guys didn't.
I wish there was more to see you guys play through before American Nightmare...but you don't own the DLC, you say?

Bad news, Sam:

The PC version comes with the DLC, so you already own it & that means you have to play it! :smugbert:

i'm so sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Tyler wasn't kidding about Three Minute Warning, by the by.

I suggest you play Team Fortress 2 this month during the Halloween event. Are you planning to play against Tyler/Eric/Mallory/goons or just whatever server you stumble into?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

That card says "Get better soon" :laffo:

You guys seemed to have a lot of fun grinding through a really, really repetitive game. I don't know what's next in your alphabetical list...but here's hoping for Alpha Protocol, for your sake.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

That was some beautiful singing, Sam :allears:

I love King of the Hill but looking back, Tiggum makes a valid point. Lucky really is the shark-jumping point of the series.

:lol: Melodica!

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

The real villain is those pesky plots that keep getting in Sam's way. :argh:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

BioEnchanted posted:

For future reference if you get lost telling shops apart: Some are obvious, like the Art Merchant is just Merchante del Artes, but the Blacksmith and Tailor are trickier - the Blacksmith's sign says Fabbro, so if you are trying to find one that's what to look for. Fabbro=Fabricate, to make. They fabricate weapons. The Tailor's name is Sarto - Sarto is italian for "To Cut" used to describe cutting one's flesh ie tattooing but also cutting fabrics to make clothing.

OK just so I have this straight you expect Sam to READ a FOREIGN LANGUAGE in a VIDEO GAME, I think there's a better chance of Eric singing soprano (please do this Eric)

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I shouldn't have cackled every time Mallory made a cat-throwing-up sound effect but drat if I didn't :laffo:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Didn't expect a Powerpuff Girls reference, but, well, Baboons do Kabooms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Tiggum posted:

Yeah, I've played way worse games than this. I'm not sure why this game is the standard joke gift.

The "right solution" routinely takes multiple tries because either a rat or the ball wandered outside the map via the Z-axis (at 6 minutes the ballooned-batter rat starts floating outside the map, for example), or just because the physics seems to run on some form of RNG that means the exact same layout doesn't give the exact same result every time. That plus a really low price (IIRC when it took off as The Joke Game it was a 90% discount of a $5 base price, selling for 49 cents)

Also people have put way more than thirteen minutes into the game, thank you very much :colbert:

• Locked thread