Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stablercake
Feb 29, 2012

beefcake
This isn't helpful to anyone but this is Mallory and I was only in like 6 of the Alan Wake episodes and I personally want to give him an injection of "be more interesting"

I was in the camp of "Let's not do this game anymore" but Sam was so determined I didn't have the heart to insist

Although it wasn't as bad as Anita Sarkeesian and the quest for the million dreamcatchers so

Edit: However I was into This Old Chair: The Magazine and old man metal (AKA american nightmare was way more interesting)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stablercake
Feb 29, 2012

beefcake

BioEnchanted posted:

Considering how hard you were ignoring the plot of Alan Wake, it's not surprising you didn't get what happened. Here's a summary:

I now understand why I didn't like Alan Wake because I couldn't finish reading your politely summarized plot either (I suck sorry thank you for doing it tho) and half of Alan Wake is reading

I mean I like reading in general, but if I'm playing a video game I don't want to also read a novel or I'd just go read o wo;;;

stablercake
Feb 29, 2012

beefcake

oldskool posted:

That was some beautiful singing, Sam :allears:

I love King of the Hill but looking back, Tiggum makes a valid point. Lucky really is the shark-jumping point of the series.

:lol: Melodica!

I finally after (I think) years of seeing your icon just realized it's from King of the Hill

stablercake
Feb 29, 2012

beefcake

BioEnchanted posted:

One thing I'm noticing is that you are completely ignoring instructions or plot that the games give you, which makes it frustrating to watch when you don't get something that the audience noticed right away, like the "Fall on slopes to avoid fall damage" mechanic that, even after it was pointed out to you, you basically never made use of. If you paid closer attention to the text you may find yourself having more fun with this because you would know what was going on, and you would know what the games expect of you instead of falling to "Where do I GO! The game isn't telling me. Can I land on this black line that the game already taught me is a bottomless pit last time I tried it :supaburn:" Not trying to be a dick, but I've enjoyed a lot of janky games because I paid attention and knew what the games expected of me. After that it's just a matter of learning exactly how floaty a jump is, or how to accurately do a weird thing.

You are deffo watching the wrong let's play if you want to see someone play games competently dude lmao

stablercake fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Nov 26, 2016

• Locked thread