Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should private citizens have the right to own and carry guns?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

my mama and dada live way out in the desert where life walks on a razors edge and any moment can be your last

sometimes rattlin snakes hide right by the tire of their truck, ready to give their lil murderkisses to an unsuspecting birkenstocked foot, or curl up in the yard by the bushes, menacing the small pupps that rely on that yard for pee and poop deposits

mama hates to do it, but sometimes she shoots the rattlin right in its fucken Head

It's the only way

tdlr; guns are cool, kill a snak, party with you buds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

i would love to see all of our politicians outfitted with military gear and sent over to the middle east to fight ISIS

it would make a really great, and short, tv mini series

mccain eats a bunch of junior senators during a flashback

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

if you got good at knife throwing you wouldn't need a gun to kill a snake

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i was proud of her for bein a good shot, snakes have small heads and she was on a deck and is an italian

odds were not in her favor

Still, though, disappointed that they didn't BBQ it

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

the yavapai who once roamed those dusty dirty deserts I assume ate all manner of snakes

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

NomChompsky posted:

handguns are the actual problem and i don't see why anyone should have one unless they qualify for very specific circumstances

like if they posted in this thread and want to kill themselves

Handguns are easy to get. Most people with depression kill themselves with hand guns. Almost all of those people have mental problems.

Reagan closed all of the mental hospitals
So...

Arri
Jun 11, 2005
NpNp
The financial sector is worse for our society than guns.

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this

Gatekeeper posted:

birkenstocked foot

True story : Heinrich Birkenstock used to sell guns to Hitler

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Arri posted:

yeah, but what are we gonna do? fight the tellers? They didn't do it

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Arri posted:

this is true

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

dookifex_maximus posted:

mccain eats a bunch of junior senators during a flashback

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Handguns are easy to get. Most people with depression kill themselves with hand guns. Almost all of those people have mental problems.

Reagan closed all of the mental hospitals
So...

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Because without guns how will my soft pasty half trained civilian rear end save myself when the highly trained, war hardened government troops come to put me in a camp? (for some reason)

This will happen any day now!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

sofokles posted:

True story : Heinrich Birkenstock used to sell guns to Hitler

:twisted: thx u for this good news

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

504 posted:

Because without guns how will my soft pasty half trained civilian rear end save myself when the highly trained, war hardened government troops come to put me in a camp? (for some reason)

This will happen any day now!

its gonna be the future soon

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

America's Tits are Great Again!

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
Until we get laws to sort out regular health care, mental health care, decent standard of education, poverty eradication, reasonable gun control and all the rest I'm actually OK with regular folks having guns because I'd at least like to know if a bunch of free and crazy people have guns I can have one too.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

HollywoodDialysis posted:

Until we get laws to sort out regular health care, mental health care, decent standard of education, poverty eradication, reasonable gun control and all the rest I'm actually OK with regular folks having guns because I'd at least like to know if a bunch of free and crazy people have guns I can have one too.

and if poo poo goes south, you can shoot one

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

is that why so many people have guns down here

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

corn in the bible posted:

is that why so many people have guns down here

no, they say if poo poo goes black I can shoot one

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
The honest to god biggest threat to the average citizen isn't the hillbilly down the street with an arsenal, it's cops. Especially if you're black. For instance, most conceal carry holders are held to a higher standard of citizenship, as if they're some sort of heroes(despite that all you have to do is take a class and not have a record really) that get out of nearly all their traffic violations and citations. But that wasn't the case for the dude down in Biloxi or whatever. Dude was just reaching for a wallet, and couldn't help being black

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHJdCO6Aa6s&t=36s

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lol

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
one thing i like about guns is that they shoot bullets and not elephants or mexicans

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

sofokles posted:

one thing i like about guns is that they shoot bullets and not elephants or mexicans

I am pretty sure they have guns that elephants and Mexicans

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I am pretty sure they have guns that elephants and Mexicans

That is totally awesome! Oh My God! (Atheist)

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

sofokles posted:

my vast fortune was won from a single military contract for a gun that shoots bees

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe
This song is why I own a gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm12gDg0D8c

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

sofokles posted:

That is totally awesome! Oh My God! (Atheist)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvJXWqqwIpc

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

I was honestly surprised it wasn't this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this

Nice goatee

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
this is why i own like, 300 or 400 guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qowt5Gue7qA

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

NomChompsky posted:

handguns are the actual problem and i don't see why anyone should have one unless they qualify for very specific circumstances

like if they posted in this thread and want to kill themselves

in american politics the entirely true fact that knives actually kill 1500~ people a year, and rifles something like 240, is not allowed to be cited

we don't wanna learn the names of the kinds of guns, hell if someone even says the word 'gun' i get so drat upset i hug both my black friend and my muslim friend, who luckily i force to walk within 6 inches of me on both sides to prove to the campus i am not a racist.

join the revolution! we want all natural fresh food and no GMOs! but not the kind of all natural fresh food you obtain with a gun or a fishing rod! give me a vegan chipotle or give me death

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Are you telling me you do not approve of this?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
what you can't even perform a mozambique drill with that firearm

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

EorayMel posted:

Are you telling me you do not approve of this?

what is this? a gun for ants?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Counterpoint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Whose gun is this?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread