Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should private citizens have the right to own and carry guns?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Guns are cool and good they are fun to shoot but you shouldn't shoot people unless they are brown people with oil then they are good to shoot USA USA USA USA USA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Garcin posted:

I sleep every night spooning my mosin nagant. The bayonet is always attached.

I have a sweet rear end Mosin Nagant too, it's hella fun to go to the range and blow off like a hundred rounds I got a gently caress ton of surplus years ago gently caress super cheap but I looked the other day and it's kinda hard to find or expensive now which sucks

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

We got tired of owning everyone else on the planet do now we gotta own ourselves :shrug:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Cordon bleu posted:

The boy scouts have options for handgun and rifle range shooting at a very young age where I live. They get real instructors to teach people about recoil and aim correction. It's a very healthy thing to put your kid into IMO.

Lol remember that guy who was a range instructor in Vegas that got pwnd by the 10 year old girl when he let her shoot an uzi

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

corn in the bible posted:

anyway i dont need a gun because im not a pussy hope this helps

Have you ever seen what a .44 Magnum will do to a woman's pussy? Now that you should see. What a .44 Magnum will do to a woman's pussy that you should see?

• Locked thread