Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should private citizens have the right to own and carry guns?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

extra stout posted:

american people as raised by universities and msnbc: "we want the one percent to put that money back into america, to save america and help children eat food, afford college!"

the elite: *silently ignores these statements while walking from limo to mansion with eight armed bodyguards, each making a salary higher than the average school teacher*

american people: "and we're gonna do it without any of those evil gun things!!! i'm gonna vote this thing into ideal purity!!! they'll let us vote them out right"

(it doesn't work)

american people: "mods... mods??"

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

and i know were not supposed to dox but i found this picture of stout

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

504 posted:

Because without guns how will my soft pasty half trained civilian rear end save myself when the highly trained, war hardened government troops come to put me in a camp? (for some reason)

This will happen any day now!

its gonna be the future soon

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

and if poo poo goes south, you can shoot one

is that why so many people have guns down here

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

i think you should be able to buy a gun only if you also wear a shirt that says I AM ONE OF "THOSE" FURRIES

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

guns will be cheap but you can only buy a pearl-handled derringer with IM GAY inlaid into it

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

extra stout posted:

when the ocean took out that city in florida recently i remember thinking 'it owns that global warming will basically ruin lives starting with those who live in coastal cities and know the least about fishing, hunting and gardening, and it'll be like hundreds of years before people who live for free in log cabins ever give a poo poo

also end of the world preppers are weird to me, why isn't preparing for problems that already exist right now more trendy? wouldn't it be an awfully intelligent trend to learn how to fillet fish and grow carrots right now? why is that less popular than hoarding MREs and canned food? it's like humanity is committed to not learning things even in the event of every single other comfort being taken away from them

doomsday prepping really started during the cold war as an atomic bomb thing in which the idea was that irradiation might stop things from growing for a specific amount of time, so youd need canned food and stuff and also at least in theory you'd store seeds for when radiation died down enough to be safe.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

i want a nuke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

anyway i dont need a gun because im not a pussy hope this helps

• Locked thread