Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should private citizens have the right to own and carry guns?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

corn in the bible posted:

and i know were not supposed to dox but i found this picture of stout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Hogge Wild posted:

i don't think that you should be allowed to own guns

if you post pics of your large star trek knife and gun collection on the forum. you could be doxxxed and fired from your police job by internet trolls. so be careful!

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zuB46cHMXE

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

1redflag posted:

The lesson this teaches and which every Afro-American should ponder well, is that a Winchester rifle should have a place of honor in every black home, and it should be used for that protection which the law refuses to give. When the white man who is always the aggressor knows he runs as great a risk of biting the dust every time his Afro-American victim does, he will have greater respect for Afro-American life. The more the Afro-American yields and cringes and begs, the more he has to do so, the more he is insulted, outraged and lynched.

OP is a racist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzavCL2c3zE

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

MiracleWhale posted:

imo you should not be able to buy a gun without pinky swearing that you won't shoot anybody with it

ahah ic you are familiar with the only currency that is actually real. very nice.

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

o sorry about that :(

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

because we live in a constitutional republic, and if we didn't have that it would be a dictatorship

real benevolent fascism can sometimes not be a dictatorship even with an aristocratic government

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

yes, that was what Italy wanted to build. What does that have to do with anything I said?

Hillary is no joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Handguns are easy to get. Most people with depression kill themselves with hand guns. Almost all of those people have mental problems.

Reagan closed all of the mental hospitals
So...

• Locked thread