Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should private citizens have the right to own and carry guns?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
tbh i had some guns once and really all i ever did was get stoned and put on a suit and creep around my house, poppin out from behind corners n pointin em at my dog pretending he was a bad guy and i was a cool spy

i think no other reason is necessary op in answer of your question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

sofokles posted:

I want a gun

id hook you up but i sold all of mine, even the tiny lil .25 that fit in the coin pocket of my jeans :( dumb fucken move on my part in hindsight

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

now im even more confused

lmao

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

my mama and dada live way out in the desert where life walks on a razors edge and any moment can be your last

sometimes rattlin snakes hide right by the tire of their truck, ready to give their lil murderkisses to an unsuspecting birkenstocked foot, or curl up in the yard by the bushes, menacing the small pupps that rely on that yard for pee and poop deposits

mama hates to do it, but sometimes she shoots the rattlin right in its fucken Head

It's the only way

tdlr; guns are cool, kill a snak, party with you buds

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

i was proud of her for bein a good shot, snakes have small heads and she was on a deck and is an italian

odds were not in her favor

Still, though, disappointed that they didn't BBQ it

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

the yavapai who once roamed those dusty dirty deserts I assume ate all manner of snakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

sofokles posted:

True story : Heinrich Birkenstock used to sell guns to Hitler

:twisted: thx u for this good news

• Locked thread