Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Serious Frolicking posted:

if you make a funny joke, the mods will never forget or forgive your transgression. at least that's what i've heard. i've never made a funny joke so i never experienced it first hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MiracleWhale posted:

let "never post sober" be the whole of the law

your allowed to post sober?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

did he find the finger in your rear end in a top hat in the hike?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

naem posted:

It was in the cupcake

gross

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

he isn't sucking off the banana. I don't understand

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

HoboZero posted:

OP my opinion counts for zilch but you are a diamond-encrusted buouy in a rolling whitecapped sea of filth peppered with like five retarded icebergs that get most of the attention

not utterly remarkable

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
boring

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

autoaim.cfg posted:

Take wisdom in the child and be are we all are, children at heart... and post merrily and freely... unbeknowest of the horrors which lie dead, ever dreaming, in the House of Mods, at R'lyeh.

Post... as ye would color!

blue

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC5FdFlUcl0

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Celluloid Sam posted:

i just post what ever i am thinking for instance I have to change a diaper

I still want to know how the hell you have a 1969 reg date

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Celluloid Sam posted:

okay i have explained this a lot of times so this is it folks bookmark this post if you want to know the secret. i posted like 400 times a day on a new account and it was seriously over 400 poster per day I think and I posted in a lowtax thread and was like can you unban my old account so I can have my old reg date because he said I posted way too much and then he said no but I will change your name to oil can Boyd and change your reg dare to 1969 and then he did

ok. Calm down dude

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Celluloid Sam posted:

wanna fight meet me behind the 7 11

which one?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ork of Fiction posted:

- I'm not sure how I feel about Mumpy Puffinz new avatar yet.

I love it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
its very pretty

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MiracleWhale posted:

i kinda liked this one:

that one is pretty cool too

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOD-M7WZkZQ

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ork of Fiction posted:

- It's almost too pretty, for the grey forum, is why I'm grappling with it. Maybe it's just the BYOB colors throwing me off?

- The journey of 10,000 posts doesn't actually take you anywhere. You're still just looking at a digital screen.

- If, while traveling through a thread, you happen upon a poll, the best option is to choose every option.

- There is no "I" in gibbis. Probations are temporary, bans cost upwards of 10 bux. Go team!! Fight Fight Fight!!

it is just some flowers dude.
calm down

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dreddout posted:

-I'm gay

-cuck

this is why GBS is funny

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

reallivedinosaur posted:

i got a great idea for a post

go a head

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

reallivedinosaur posted:

im waiting for the quality of gbs to go up a bit before i post it - but the basic idea is to make hilarious content that everyone can enjoy

:justpost:

• Locked thread