Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
pugs

takin good solid craps (a "clean break" with minimum wipage)

postin

the music of david bowie

holdin in a poop for a long time then BOOM lettin er rip

saying "i love you" during sex when they don't expect it and laughing on the inside at their on the spot response (like "that's cool" or "yeah same") and bein impressed if it doesn't throw them off

sometimes ppl on the forums are a bit rude and mean to me, they call me simple or stupid or critique my posting and say it is no good but no matter how much they laugh at me, it's ok because i'm in on the joke, i think, and it's fun to joke around with your pals

petting snakes

blueberry muffins

those weird threads that are just excuses for goons to post chicks w dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
electroconvulsive treatment makes me happy, next sesh is Tuesday and boy am i psyched!

wakin up is a bit spooky bc i can't breathe on my own yet or even move at all until the paralytic wears off but the rest of the day I feel floaty and retarded and my mood is generally much improved and my thought processes are more coherent and my posts are great and get mad emptyquotes

• Locked thread