Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
My go-to was always Home Movies. Still is, actually. Specifically "Renaissance" although I was never particularly picky where that series is concerned.

Also, whenever I have a cold and the cough meds are kicking in, it's the episode of Farscape entitled "Durka's Return" every drat time. I wish I could explain why, but I honestly don't know. It might just be the illness-equivalent of muscle memory.

e: I actually have a pretty nasty cold at the moment. Maybe that's what I'll do tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burial
Sep 13, 2002

Y-Hat posted:

looks like you paid the price

That's rather harsh.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

I'm not a huge fan of Black Books or Simon Pegg but the episode he guests on is incredibly good and when I watched it high I almost suffocated and had to pause it for a while in the middle.

Would you say it was your... duty-to-do?

• Locked thread