Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

mind the walrus posted:

WE WATCHED BUSH START A loving WAR

The subsequent failure of the antiwar left to make even the slightest dent in that shitshow was so demoralizing that the entire left dissolved into pitiful granules focused on ever-smaller targets, like which bathroom an octopus can use, while our corporate overlords seize absolute unresisted control of our culture and our nation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.

Command Ant posted:

The Bush years exacerbated that problem to the point where the left is at a point where they've gone full Tea Party over pop culture instead of actual adult topics like politics or the economy.

I want to know how many hours of activism was spent on All-Female Ghostbusters arguments versus, like, health insurance premium hikes

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Gazpacho posted:

i saw gore speak before he was mr big shot vice president nobel laureate world savior champion of reason

behind all the fluff he's just another tennessee preacher

is it true he eats bark from trees?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
you can draw a completely plausible line of causality starting from Osama bin Laden, through 9/11, the Iraq War, the failure of the protest movement, the routing of the American left, the refocus on trivial domestic culture, to the zeitgeist-driven Ghostbusters movie, to four women pretending to shoot a giant ghost in the dick.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
They thought they were shooting an evil spirit. But that spirit really was the dick of the ghost of the Cold War

• Locked thread