Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Trump should take a lesson or two from lowtax, building a wall does not really help much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Nonviolent J posted:

dad gay. so what is actually gay irl and my dad

so what???

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
aatrek is lurking but is too afraid to share his strong opinions on the star trek movie. it makes him sad. he then comfort eats some more.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

big shags posted:

I'm a celebrity irl :ssh:

please give me some money, i have none and im hungry :(

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

credburn posted:

In 2001 (or earlier?) I was the sixth member to join this forum. I was a member on the forums that predated this one. I've been a goon since before some of you were alive. I have nothing to show for this but my unending flow of elitist resentment and general curmudgeonry.

Also I invented Let's Plays.

Also I was there when Chuck Norris jokes were funny (this lasted approx. one week afterwhich Chuck Norris jokes got you banned.) I don't know where the Chuck Norris thing came from; we used to make jokes about Vin Disel, I think. They were the same jokes, though. Like, exactly the same jokes.

I was there when Lowtax got punched by Uwe Boll.

I was there. I was there. Then I went away for ten years.

so i guess u just got divorced or something? i mean, since ur back on gbs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
was gnarly fired from gbs?

• Locked thread