Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Internaut! posted:

the saddest thing is caring about your status on a platform that elevates people like Brianna Wu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I think Lowtax should take it up the rear end from Anita Sarkeesian.
I'm sure she can vouch for him then, considering that she works for Twitter's Ministry of Truth.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Tony Homo posted:

What's lowtaxes claim to fame?

He made some dumb website for retards or something?

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

reallivedinosaur posted:

id help but im blocked by lowtax on twitter - should probably flag his account instead have him banned for the mean harassment his website "something awful" promotes

It's widely known that Lowtax and SA in general hates women.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

reallivedinosaur posted:

wow thats so cool you can have twitter staff decide who you interact with

thats so awesome to have a corporation reassure you that you are a famous celebrity

I don't know what you're talking about. I loving love it when Twitter is pounding my rear end while whispering that I'm a good gender-neutral boy into my ear.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

AugmentedVision posted:

you think about her probably most days and she has no idea who you are lmfao

How did you know? I do in fact think about her daily while beat my meat.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

AugmentedVision posted:

You are emotionally invested in the ethics of video game journalism

Don't shame me for my hatred of white upper-middle class women in gaming industry and my fear of female characters in vidya.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

drjuggalo posted:

every single one of the waynes brothers have the checkmark and wil wheton and even those youtube drama dudes

the big dog of the pound needs his bone

The difference between all those people and Lowtax is that Lowtax isn't sleeping with Sarkeesian...yet.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Khorne posted:

"If it means getting your twitter star" LadyAmbien reluctantly stammered with a somber mix of reluctance and enthusiasm harrowing throughout each syllable.

Stop reading my fanfiction.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

AugmentedVision posted:

hello from the gas chamber

Are we suddenly a DnD thread?

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

reallivedinosaur posted:

unlike twitter which has a trust and safety council, the mods here don't do gently caress about all the cyber bullying that goes on

Hey nerd. Give me your lunch bitcoins!

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Unguided posted:

Someone says they like you, someone else says they hate you, that's two people talking about you. Internet metrics aren't about whether people like or hate you, it's about whether they talk about you at all.

The difference is that in one case you should feel good about yourself and in the other you shouldn't.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Moon Atari posted:

But what if saying they hate you provides a carthatic release for them, and it makes you happy because your goal isn't to be liked, it's to improve people's lives by encouraging them to direct their negative emotions towards a target other than their loved ones?

Or maybe they're just being a massive dickhead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

notZaar posted:

Wait what did he do wrong? He was trolling good for a while.

Didn't you hear? Man-gays got the privilege now, they're together with the oppressors now.

• Locked thread