Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
this site is so lame and old poor lowtax got rejected by twitter for that blue check mark but brianna wu has it and i think hes sad guys we gotta make this place cool again and adhere by twitter guidelines so lowtax can finally get what he deserves (a little blue checkmark by his name)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Iron Prince posted:

drjuggalo more like... Ehhhh... Hmmmmm....

drfaggot?

Let's go with that.

jokes on you i think its a wonderful name and its stuff like this that makes twitter not wanna give lowtax the checkmark use human being less and talk about beyonce and hilary clinton like the rest of twitter

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Kuato posted:

Wanna have the secks with OP tbqh. :parrot:

im more cuter than like 70% of SA easy so i dont blame you bud but as i said we gotta quit being selfish for a second here and think about lowtax

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Concerned Citizen posted:

denying a checkmark to entertainment weekly's 2001 entertainer of the year? shameful.

every single one of the waynes brothers have the checkmark and wil wheton and even those youtube drama dudes

the big dog of the pound needs his bone

• Locked thread