Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

I really don't think there is anything wrong with his post as he does contribute content. Realistic content to be honest. Human extinction is as inevitable as entropy. The other problem being immortal would be building relationships. How can you relate to someone who is 1/100th your age or even someone you know will pass with time? Making an emotional investment in someone else is already pretty difficult, but having quite a few of them and knowing that you'll outlast them is pretty depressing. What do you do after you've literally experienced everything?

I would probably spend my time playing music and traveling across the world. I would try and record as much of our history, current and future, so that I could share it later on (unlike the Vatican). Maybe invest in water resources and land and wait for overpopulation so that I could sell it for massive profit.

One thing that would be interesting, regardless of the massive amount of time it takes to get there, would be seeing the end of the universe and maybe it's rebirth. It would basically answer everything religion has tried to explain to us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread