Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
BMW is the greatest brand of cars I love my old 87 325i that I gave to my dad after the timing belt snapped and hosed the engine, it was his retirement project fun and he fixed the whole car up super nice and I get to drive it everytime I go visit my parents

Now I have a '99 323 which is also very nice but doesn't look quite as kicking rad as the 87.

Also toyota are real good for just commuting and poo poo cause milage is insane and runs very reliable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

tenspott posted:

Hello I am a car nerd listen to me talk about the finer points of my 25 year old BMW that I have somehow convinced myself is cool and good.

You can suck my drat balls

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

IOwnCalculus posted:

Silver is the one and only color for the DMC12.

There is a guy in my apartment that has one and he painted it hot pink for like 2 months which owned but then he painted it white which is boring

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Minimalist Program posted:

What is the guy doing in your apartment?

the apartment complex not my actual unit you silly goose

• Locked thread